[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly liked Star Trek more, but I hadn't seen any Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: star trek star wars.jpg (388 KB, 1449x1080) Image search: [Google]
star trek star wars.jpg
388 KB, 1449x1080
I honestly liked Star Trek more, but I hadn't seen any Star Trek episodes or films before that.

Was Star Trek just a big rehash, too?

And I thought the Star Trek characters had more chemistry and better acting.
>>
Watch Star Trek III - they kill God >>63883007
>>
>>63883051
Was Star Trek III good, and did JJ's Star Trek rip off any of it?
>>
Star Trek, oddly enough, didn't go too far with rehashing old plot points. It was bad for other reasons.
Into Darkness did though. And poorly.
>>
>>63884254
Why was Star Trek bad?
>>
File: 1449941767788.jpg (42 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1449941767788.jpg
42 KB, 312x312
>>63883007
>I honestly liked Star Trek more
>>
>>63884636
Main plotline doesn't make much sense.
(seriously, all the fucking ships in the entire Federation can't stop ONE mining ship? I know it's supposed to be from the future but even with that it's pretty ridiculous)
Very uninteresting villain.
Too much action that was drawn for too long.
Some of the early scenes are a bit cringeworthy, but that's probably just me.
>>
>>63884781
>(seriously, all the fucking ships in the entire Federation can't stop ONE mining ship? I know it's supposed to be from the future but even with that it's pretty ridiculous)

Didn't all those ships warp over to Vulcan, right into an ambush set up by the villain?
Did the Federation have more ships than that?
>>
>>
>>63885333
this is what I mean

he already made a much better star wars with Star Trek 2009. TFA is weak in comparison

>>63884743
pleb
>>
>>63883007
>JJ Abrams Star Wars Demo (...).webm
You like Star Trek: A New Hope better than Star Wars, A New Hope, Part 2: A New Hope?
>>
>>63885166

The Enterprise was the only one near Earth when all those other ones got wiped out pretty much. By the time the other Federation ships could get there Nero would have already destroyed Earth. The Enterprise was pretty much the only hope and they would have gotten fucked if they didn't miss that jump that all the other ships got ambushed at Vulcan.
>>
>>63883007
>liked new, shitty star trek
>hadn't seen any Star Trek episodes or films before that
Makes sense.
>>
Star Trek 2009 is probably the only watchable film J J ever done. Into Darkness is purest shit. TFA is a just a notch better than Into Darkness.
>>63883051
In Star Trek V.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.