[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this for the first time. How the fuck did it manage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I just saw this for the first time. How the fuck did it manage to be this bad?

Battle of the Gods was pretty good, but this was just terrible.
>>
>>63882295
I disagree.
>>
>>63882295
F was way better than Battle of Gods.
>>
>>63882295
Have you never seen a DBZ movie?
>>
Both were terrible, as was the Buu saga, after Jewira Toriyama cucked Gohan.
>>
>I will achieve a fighting power that of 1.3 million!

Wasn't frieza's fighting power over one million in his second form?
>>
at least the b team got some action
>>
>>63883126
>Gohan's let himself go so much that he wasn't even comfortable fighting Frieza thinking that he'd be as powerful as he was during the Frieza Saga
>Gohan wasn't even 100% sure he could still go super saiyan
Holy shit, why is Gohan the biggest faggot in Super?
>>
>>63882295
F was far better than Battle of the Gods. At least something interesting happened in F. It really felt like "callbacks: the movie" though, and I still can't get behind a damn blaster taking out Goku just because he was distracted. That just felt stupid.
>>
>>63883423

F was only the consequence of 15 year-old retards that cried like :
'BATTLE OF GODS DIDNT HAVE SUPER-DOOPER FIGHTS :((((((!!!!!!"

then they went and made this steaming pile of shits where only fights happen, with a new transformation that nobody cared about, and no story at all
>>
>>63883081

This, the power levels are so fucked up. At first I thought it was a joke but then when Gohan couldn't even defeat Freeza in his first form I guess he was serious.
>>
>>63884430
when is the last time they brought up power levels?
back in namek probably
there is no way of taking ithe whole thing seriously
>>
File: hsyu939ri48iru.png (518 KB, 1871x1051) Image search: [Google]
hsyu939ri48iru.png
518 KB, 1871x1051
>>63883058
>Gohan dags still salty
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.