[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rey, did I ever tell you about how I abandoned my five year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: A7LOeu6.jpg (34 KB, 960x476) Image search: [Google]
A7LOeu6.jpg
34 KB, 960x476
>Rey, did I ever tell you about how I abandoned my five year old daughter to live in absolute squalor on an inhospitable desert planet named Jakku? I left her in the care of a brutish alien scrap-dealer who essentially used her as slave labor for the next decade and a half, sending her to scavenge parts from dangerous remote locations, feeding her barely enough to survive and housing her in an overturned rusted out AT-AT. That same scrap dealer actually had the Millennium Falcon sitting in his scrap yard, yeah the same ship I trained with Obi Wan on and had all my adventures on. Oh, I also never bothered to send word to Rey that her mother had been killed when my Jedi academy was destroyed, so she remained on Jakku for fifteen years waiting for her every day, too frightened to leave in case she missed her beloved mothers return. While this was going on I wandered around in hiding while my friends, increasingly concerned over my disappearance and searching everywhere for me, fought a losing battle against a resurgent empire in which they desperately needed my help, me being one of the most powerful force users alive. In fact by just staying in hiding and letting the empire slowly regain its strength and build a new death star eight times bigger than the last one I guess I really made everything my friends and I fought and sacrificed for kind of meaningless. I put a map leading to where I was on R2, and put him in sleep mode, but then I removed the part of the map that showed my location. That part of the map I put on a USB drive and sent it to a friend who also lived on Jakku and told him to give it to the resistance. I was very careful not to tell him that my daughter, that I abandoned, was living a twenty minute drive away from him just two towns over so that he could give her some money or food or even just provide some companionship which might have alleviated the crushing loneliness which was her permanent state. He was a good friend.
>>
>people still think Rey is Luke's daughter

it's like the Prequels affected you fuckers so much that you still can't get it out of your head that the Force isn't biological midichlorian crap
>>
File: 1441933013802.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441933013802.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>
>>63880038
im going to like this new meme. reminds me of the obiwan handing down to Luke, Darth Vaders lightsaber meme. your father killed many younglings with this one misa here.
>>
>>63880120

>The writers said this is a continuation of the Skywalker generational story in interviews
>In the teaser trailer while showing shots of Rey, Luke voiceover says "The force is strong in my family, my father had it, I have it, my sister has it... You have that power too." and ends on that line right as Rey accepts the Skywalker lightsaber
>The lightsaber "calls to her"
>Shes real good with droids like Annakin was, she even speaks droid
>She's the best pilot in the galaxy like Annakin and Luke were
>She's incredibly gifted in the force, powerful enough to overcome a sith lord with no training
>She's wearing Luke's old X-Wing helmet sitting in the sand outside her AT-AT house when we cut back to her on Jakku (bet you forgot that)
>>
She's not Luke's daughter because Luke is a monk virgin. She's Snoke's.
People complained about his distracting CGI, but he will turn out to be a regular human with the hologram being an in-universe CGI.
Screencap this.
>>
>>63880120
Han literally tells leia that he found luke's daughter

have the retards who think rey is someone else's daughter even seen the fucking film?
>>
>>63880628

That's weird, why would Supreme Leader Snoke drop his daughter off on a frontier desert planet and just leave her there to collect scrap rather than train this incredibly powerful natural Jedi in the ways of the dark side and raise her as a powerful sith ally, rather than instead leaving her to be found by his enemies and turned against him.
>>
Snoke isn't actually a real human bean. He's the embodiment of Lukes dark side. Screencap this.
>>
>>63880729

So he has no physical form?
>>
>>63880120

Now why would people think Rey is Luke's daughter when she basically has a fucking doll of him as an x-wing pilot, is drawn to his lightsaber, was clearly at the academy when Kylo attacked, and is the only person to seek him out after the map to him is complete? She is waiting for her parents who aren't around, and Luke is hiding from everyone. She also happens to be more force sensitive than the son of Luke's sister, which seems pretty fricking unlikely unless she's Luke's daughter.
>>
>>63880038
Why was this scene so weird?
>>
>>63880681
>Han literally tells leia that he found luke's daughter
no he didn't
>>
>>63881058
Because you're incapable of understanding human feelings unless they are explained through words to you.
>>
>>63881228
What kind of weird fucking feelings did Luke emote through his cyclopean fucking face?
>>
>>63880729
Would be pretty twist never seeing dizney doing that
>>
>>63881650

Regret, trepidation, sorrow, deep remorse, I saw a lot in that mans face, It was actually the best acting hes ever done.
>>
>>63881650
"my feet hurts"
>>
>>63880712
The sith lords have many times stated that the true way to become a sith lord is to kill your predecessors. I suppose this was all in Snoke's plan, so that Rey kills Kylo and then kills him and becomes the next sith lord, same way Vader kills Count Dooku and later kills Palpatine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.