[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worst character in star wars ever: 1. jar jar 2. captain phasma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: CaptainPhasmaTrailer.jpg (64 KB, 860x500) Image search: [Google]
CaptainPhasmaTrailer.jpg
64 KB, 860x500
worst character in star wars ever:
1. jar jar
2. captain phasma
because fuck dike brienne bitch and her bullshit shiny armor

discuss
>>
Just how tiny is your penis?
>>
>>63879182
>Deactivates shield and costs the first order gravely.
>Literally no consequences

Vader would have annihilated an entire star system for that
>>
File: GjXbl.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
GjXbl.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>63879182

>That normal female stormtrooper in the other scene with Kylo Ren
>the female operators in the control room
>Rey is strong and independent, doesn't need saving
>>
Phasma was literally the Jar-Jar analogue for middle class wannabe-feminist white chicks with dyed hair and problem glasses; she is to that part of the population what Jar-Jar was to small children.

Just be happy she didn't hog up screen time.
>>
>>63879378
exactly
>>
File: 1411570253114.jpg (102 KB, 509x499) Image search: [Google]
1411570253114.jpg
102 KB, 509x499
>yfw trash compactor is a Corellian slang for double penetration
>>
>>63879182
>Hating on a girl who fucked FN every night
>>
File: can't mimamsa the phasma.jpg (238 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
can't mimamsa the phasma.jpg
238 KB, 1200x800
>>63879182
Nice try Trooper.
Now, shut down that console and get back to work. If you're lucky, I won't mention it in your performance report.
>>
Am I seriously the only one who noticed that she fucked/dominated Finn instead of bringing him to the brainwashing center?
>>
I wonder what TR-8R thinks of Phasma. He wouldn't have turned off the shields.
>>
>>63880106
TR-8R would have died for the glory of the First Order. Phasma is a female and thus incapable of honor and logical thinking. She took down the shields and millions died in consequence. She should have sacrificed, but females don't know jack shit about that.

10/10 most realistic character
>>
1. jar jar
2. kylo ren
3. anakin
>>
>>63880250
Her fucking fucktoy threatened her. Love makes you do silly things.
>>
it felt like she was only in the film so they'd have someone to turn off the shields
>>
>>63880450
She was the fucking reason as to why Finn was even able to make the conscious choice of leaving the order.
>>
I didn't like that the shield that protects the entire fucking planet can be deactivated by one person at a console. Even your local bank needs 2 people with 2 keys at once.

I also didn't like that they had to reference the trash compactor, seemed desperate.

Wish there had been something more to this character, I liked the chrome suit.
>>
>>63879182
why did they not show her brutal death being slowly crushed by a disposal unit?
>>
>>63880250
>captain phasma
You're probably one of those dudes that says shot like this and then gets all asspained that you're lonely.
>>
>>63879182
why did they botch her character so hard

literally why

she does nothing of consequence and betrays the entire fucking operation
>>
>>63880601
She'll be in the next movie.
>>
>>63879182
Jar Jar wasn't that bad, enough with the Plinkett memes
>>
>>63880715
>Jar Jars get kicked out of his homeland for being shit
>Gets a job in the senate solely to represent Gungans, basically affirmative action
Jar Jar was realistic. Why would a disloyal cowardly person like Phasma even get to any high position in the empire?
>>
>>63879335

I don't mind there being random officers on the base and on the Star Destroyer who are female, it's seeing them in decorated combat positions that's silly.
>>
Jar Jar is bad because he's a fucking rasta stereotype. I don't care if it's racist, I care that you can't get immersed in the PT's world because the aliens sound jamaican, chinese, etc. In the OT they put more care into developing truly alien-sounding dialects.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.