[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: predict episode 8 >we learn more on the history of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: Luke-Skywalker.jpg (82 KB, 750x974) Image search: [Google]
Luke-Skywalker.jpg
82 KB, 750x974
ITT: predict episode 8

>we learn more on the history of the Jedi
>rey doesn't struggle with any of her training
>Finn wakes up, brain damage causes him to change his mind and he rejoins the first order
>snoke trains kylo and kylo learns force lightning
>luke sacrifices himself at some point to become one with the force
>Kylo and Rey duel again
>kylo wins, rey forced to retreat and continue her training
>>
>>63875150
Luke dies.
>>
A marvel version of ESB
>>
>>63875227
Def this

>>63875192
I hope not this. It'd be too similar to Han's death
>>
>>63875192
>>63875356

People pissed and moaned that the Yuuzhan Vong invasion was a cheap way to kill off major characters in the EU but they're OK when the movies do it?
>>
Rey gets BLACKED
>>
>>63875424
Luke has to die eventually. They're bringing in the new guard
>>
>>63875150
trailers and marketing hype Luke being "badass"

movie delivers those scenes but the story is weak and cobbled-together again.

media gives the movie 90%+ positive reviews, claims it may outgross Avatar, and everyone forgets about the movie within 2 weeks. it ends with a worldwide gross around $1.3 billion because it isn't the first Star Wars film for years unlike TFA.

Rogue One is the same only replace Luke with Darth Vader.
>>
>>63875150
I liked your idea for Finn. It would be a nice twist and change of pace. Which means they probably won't do it.
>>
>>63875439
>>
>>63875491
Rouge One might actually outgross TFA. People cream thier pants over Vader. Imagine the hype when they tease him in the first Rouge One trailer. Plus the rumors are this movie will be darker than the usual SW shit
>>
>>63875516
>>we learn more on the history of the Jedi

ITT: thing that never gonna happen with jj
>>
>>63875688
So when does rogue one take place? Before a new hope?
>>
>>63875688
>Rouge One might actually outgross TFA.

woah do you think it will make as much as Jurassic World?
>>
>>63875719
During A New Hope
>>63875727
Cheeky tbqh
>>
>>63875150
>Predict episode 8
Literally Empire Strikes Back, considering episode 7 was literally A New Hope.
>>
>>63875928
Implying that would he a bad thing
>>
>>63875150
I thought this story was only a two parter with the third film being a new story?
>>
>>63875150
Ren finds out that Vader actually turned to the Light Side before dying, and turns on Snoke after finding out that it wasn't Vader guiding him to the Dark Side all along, but it was Darth Plagueis
>>
>>63875150
It will be revealed that Rey is Luke's daughter.
>>
>>63875699
Are you retarded?
>>
>>63875457
I don't think he has to die necessarily, but get sidelined or crippled into a role where he can't/won't be a huge force (heh) to the first order
>>
>>63875699
They already mentioned he was looking for the first jedi temple ruins..
>>
>>63875150
Since we're essentially redoing the original trilogy, the second movie will have
>A big reveal no one saw it coming that'll change everything But it's written by JJ so everyone will see it coming from a mile away
>Someone will lose a hand/member
>Character will ''die'' before professing his love to someone else
>Big cliffhanger
>>
>Rebels, I mean the resistance, retreat to cold ice planet, lets just call it Doth, after the crushing loss of their home base
>The empire, I mean the first order, find the resistance and attack the planet
>After a long battle, some of the resistance, including all of the main characters, manage to escape the planet
>Rey gets some mind fuck message from Luke to meet her at a planet in the outer rim, lets just call it Ragodah
>The rest of the cast go through this wild ride in space involving space monsters and asteroid fields
>Main cast seeks refuge on a planet where Poe has a old friend who runs a mining, I mean refining colony
>Main cast is tricked by the first order, and a slave trader takes Finn, while the rest are held captive awaiting Rey's arrival
>Luke get's some crazy deja vu force vibes, but is unable to stop Rey from taking off and going to help her friends
>Rey gets to planet and has epic battle with Ren, in which Rey has her left breast cut off and Ren reveals to her that she is his waifu
>Rey yells, "No, that's gross!", then falls down into some tunnel shit and winds up on the millennium falcon.
>>
Rey ends episode 7
>I'll see you soon friend

Rey and Finn cuck a generation.
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
>>
>>63876475
Don't forget that since Finn is now a traitor, he will probably have a bounty on his head.
So, he will get captured and frozen in Dolemite.
>>
>>63876671
>I'll see you soon friend

Foreshadowing her turn to the dark side.
>>
>>63875150
>learns force lightning

I fucking hate Star Wars fans
>>
>>63876760
>implying Finn isn't already on the dark side
>>
>There will be no grand war where millions die
Why even bother?
>>
>>63875192

Well of course, he's a conflicted mentor character who is trying to make for his guilt of failing his apprentice. He's going to have one hell of a heroic sacrifice later in the trilogy.
>>
>>63876825
>>There will be no grand war where millions soldiers die in battle

fixed. The starkiller blew up a fucking city world and took a good chunk of stormtroopers manning it when it got star-ified.
>>
>>63876393
Jesus Christ why do people keep saying this, IT IS NOT BEING WRITTEN BY JJ. Read the news from over a year ago nigger
>>
>luke trains rey
>ren gets trained by snoke
>finn wakes up, resistance base under attack
>finn, poe, leia and droids escape
>miraculously break through imperial blockade
>followed by bounty hunters hired by empire
>turns out kylo ren is rey's brother, both kids of han solo
>luke senses disturbance in the force, doesn't tell rey but she senses it to, leaves to find her friends
>meanwhile friends go to some planet to escape, get caught by empire
>rey gets there, helps them get away to the falcon
>kylo ren shows up, rey and him have epic fight
>kylo ren about to kill rey when luke shows up and gets killed by ren
>rey is able to escape
>gets on board the falcon, they go to another rebel place to plan next move
>at the end rey gets BLACKED
>>
>>63876936
False. He's writing it, he's not directing it
>>
File: Emma-web-page.jpg (141 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Emma-web-page.jpg
141 KB, 300x400
I predict Yoda, Anakin and Obi-Wan jedi spirits to guide Luke and Rey.

BOOK IT!!!
>>
>>63876125
>Ren finds out that Vader actually turned to the Light Side before dying
He already knows.
Canon approved novelization has leader Snookie tell him that.
>>
>>63875150
i think it will be revealed that kylo actually wants to defeat snoke but his mind is warped into thinking he needs the power of the dark side to do it, which actually gives greater context to alot of the lines he has in TFA, one of which is the vader helmet scene "finish what you started" could literally mean using the dark side like vader did to defeat a bigger evil.
>>
>>63875150
Please have Rey training with Luke for most of the movie, and have the majority of the action be Poe and Finn team-ups.
>>
>>63877037
Rian Johnson is writing both VIII and IX and directing the former.
>>
Screen cap this

The top Rebel pilot, is going to turn to turn to the darkside, and may even become the top sith
>they purposely teased it in the trailer.
>they showed him kind of impressed by the first order base, when he was captured.
>showed him screaming in anger when his mind was getting fucked with.
> he loved the tie fighter

you know it to be true
>>
>>63877068
>Learn the force, you must
>Rey, I hate sand
>Rey, trust your feelings
>>
>>63877467
I remember this being rumoured for TFA when the movie was still in preproduction. Nothing's there to suggest Poe is a Force-sensitive though.
>>
>>63877551
like his outrageous skill, timing, quick reactions?
>>
>>63877467

Poe already broke once under torture, I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up dealing with some PTSD or guilt issues or is more overtly brainwashed so Kylo Ren can take mind control of him again.
>>
>>63877078
Then why does he seek guidance from Vader, knowing that he will never get it from a Light Side Vader?
>>
>>63877467
I doubt he'll join the dark force or the first order, but i do think that he's a first order sleeper agent. You know, when Kylo was fucking with his head he put some task or something into his head so at a command he snaps and starts attacking the protagonists. Also he does not know this, its kind of a brainwash.

Either this or he's a straight up spy.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 600x600
Rey turns to the Dark Side (non-sensually) and Finn learns that he's force-sensitive.
>>
>>63877829
>Rey turns to the Dark Side

Correct

Finn learns that he's force-sensitive.

Nope he's this stories padme.
>>
>>63877829
I would not mind this if it was Poe instead of Finn. But that's unlikely.
>>
>>63875150
>Finn wakes up, brain damage causes him to change his mind and he rejoins the first order

This is so bad it could circle around to being good. Extra points if he hooks up with the giantess.
>>
>>63875491
>trailers and marketing hype Luke being "badass"

What trailers? All we ever saw was him in shadow patting R2 on the head and saying someone else was powerful.
>>
>>63875848
>Rogue One is about rebels stealing the death star plans
>taking place during new hope
pick one and only one m9

>>63875719
Before
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.