[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are robotic hands that look human retconned?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 4HRTg.jpg (51 KB, 806x431) Image search: [Google]
4HRTg.jpg
51 KB, 806x431
So are robotic hands that look human retconned?
>>
luke just thought the metal hand was cooler
>>
His power level is so high now that the it melt his fake skin off.
>>
>>63875143
No. It's always looked robotic. It's just covered with a rubber skin thing. The rubber skin gets fucked up in Returns, so he covers it with a black glove.
>>
luke was probably kept it as robotic as possible as a constant reminder of vader. As he did look really, really hard at his robotic hand when he cut off vader's in RotJ. As that was the point when he completely rejected every aspect of the dark side.
>>
>>63875143
I thought Vader only chopped off his hand, it doesnt look like his whole forarm comes off in ESB??
>>
>>63875274
>when he completely rejected every aspect of the dark side.
or did he?
>>
>>63875315
Yea, it was just the hand. The surgeons took apart a lot of the forearm to reconstruct a functional hand
>>
>>63875343
Well, its at least the point when he stopped playing into the emperor's plan to turn him.
>>
>>63875343
Yes, he did.
>>
>>63875343
I get that roughly half of the EU is about luke going dark, but let it go man.
>>
>>63875271
why not get a new one?
>>
>>63875652
He's kind of attached to it
>>
>>63875763
HAHAHA WELL MEMED REDDIT CHAN ^_~
>>
>>63875176
or was a rebel sucm with no resources so just went with whatever
also could he have used c3pos hand if he needed?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.