[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he leave Jakku when he crash landed? I thought the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Why did he leave Jakku when he crash landed? I thought the whole point of him going back was to get BB-8.
>>
He's a traitor
>>
>>63874977
pretty sure he would've got wind of all the shit the First Order were doing to capture the droid. Everybody in the galaxy knew there was a bounty for the droid and its two assailants, hence the scene on the Falcon.
>>
>>63875044
If he ends up being this I'm going to be mad as fuck.
>>
>>63875091

Yeah it's not unreasonable for him to have heard about the fact that two fugitives with a wanted droid escaped the planet, and he probably figured his best course of action was to get the hell off the planet and find his way back to the base.
>>
It's a glaring plot hole
>>
>>63874977

>can fly a TIE fighter

definitely a traitor
>>
Plot armor. JJ meant for him to die there but decided to keep him in later so he just wrote him back in with no explanation for how his jacket came off and Finn got it and he magically disappeared
>>
>>63875044
>>63875204
pls don't do this me JJ, he's too much of a bro
>>
he read the script and found out BB8 was back on d'qar
>>
It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>63875319
>character is in the movie for about 10 minutes
>everyone likes him

JJ has discovered the way to make people like characters: put them in his movies for as little time as possible.
>>
>>63875816
Stormtrooper with riot gear is best character. Has very little screen time.

Theory proven.
>>
>>63875879
jar jar takes up almost half of Phantom Menace.

Theory doubly proven?
>>
>>63875879
exactly

we can only pray that in the next movie all the characters are on screen for 2 minutes each so that our existing love for Star Wars isn't disturbed by actual drama, storytelling and characterization.
>>
that scene was an ad lib frowningly
>>
>>63875044
AUGGGHH
>>
>>63875237
He takes off his jacket as soon as he gets in the TIE fighter you autist, it's done very blatantly
>>
>>63875816
so does that mean he wanted us to hate Rey?
>>
>>63875044
If he was a traitor, then he would have handed over the flash drive without hesitation.
>>
>>63875816
Theory is confirmed. I liked Rey initially and the more time she got a screen the more I grew to hate her.
>>
>>63875927
>>63875908
>>63875879

Phasma
>>
>>63876036
she is a likeable character though
>>
>>63876092

I haven't even seen the film.
>>
>>63876191
I won't spoiler you anything but I liked her tbf
>>
>>63876225

Oh I've seen spoilers already, I don't care.

From what I gather, she's around for a few minutes being useless then getting thrown into a trash compactor.
>>
>>63876325

Pretty much. She's there to market toy designs and look cool, and that's about it. She's guaranteed to be in the sequels though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.