[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The end of 2015 is nigh. Let's post and discuss our personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Best of 2015.jpg (391 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Best of 2015.jpg
391 KB, 1600x900
The end of 2015 is nigh. Let's post and discuss our personal favorites of the year (so far). I know the lists won't be finale, because we all have to catch up watching some of the good stuff, right?

Pic related, mine so far.
>>
So far the only movies i liked are mad max and the revenant.
>>
But your trip back on you tasteless drone
>>
1. The Forbidden Room
2. Transeúntes
3. Topophilia
4. Neon Bull
5. Ways of Something
6. Crumbs
7. Quiet Zone
8. Agrabagrabah
9. Mad Max: Fury Road
10. Poet on a Business Trip
>>
>>63875002
No, not for this kind of thread

>>63875020
Thanks for the interesting list! Quite a few titles which were not on my radar so far.
>>
>>63874700
>you share a board with people that thought mad max was anything else but a summer blockbuster
>>
>>63875131
>>63875020
don't take the bait. he hasn't seen any of them. (many have just been shown at select film fests.)
>>
>>63875301
and many are also available online
>>
>>63875338
if by many you mean just the shorts. and they're art school thesis tier films.
>>
>>63875414
forbidden room is on fandor
transeuntes is on margenes
neon bull was vod during venice
quiet zone will be vod on nfb
mad max is online
>>
>>63875470
mad max and forbidden room are obviously believable. The rest requires you to actually have access to those VOD services.

I'll believe he actually saw those films when they show up on KG.
>>
>>63875621
the vod is available to the public
>>
I think the only movie I watched this year was The Martian. So I vote it as my best and worst movie of the year.
>>
>>63875621
>>63875651
I take back what I said about transeuntes. the whole thing is on there for free.
>>
File: witnessed.jpg (58 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.jpg
58 KB, 1200x600
>>63875188

Mad Max was awesome.

Sounds like someone is mad that he won't get to Valhalla all shiny and chrome.
>>
File: best movies I saw this yea.jpg (203 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
best movies I saw this yea.jpg
203 KB, 920x920
I didn't get to see many 2015 movies this year. Didn't see any that looked good.

I'd like to see A Most Violent Year, the lobster and Anomiliasia. Anyone seen em? Any good?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.