[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his local theater uses assigned seating Assigned seating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>his local theater uses assigned seating

Assigned seating is the worst thing ever invented by mankind. America wins again.
>>
>>63870014
What does it mean even?
>>
>>63870037
It means that you can choose your seats before you actually go to the theater.

I mean what the hell?
>>
I think it's great. My local theater just switched to assigned seating. It's awesome when you dont have to show up 3 hours early to get a decent seat.
>>
>>63870492

Yeah it made it really tough for me to get tickets to see Star Wars though because the seating was so limited
>>
>Not going to see a movie at 1pm on a monday afternoon to sit wherever you want
>>
How is getting perfect seats 4 days before, going there 10 minuter before start and enjoying good seats a bad thing? Do americlaps like standing in line?
>>
>>63870014
At my theater in town you can buy your tickets online, and if you really want you can reserve your seats before the film starts.
>>
>>63870091
Yeah it's heaps better to line up hours before hand so you can try and get a good seat.
>>
Wait, reserving a specific seat isn't something that always happens in the US?

Whenever I reserve/buy a ticket in advance I already have to pick a specific seat
>>
This is especially good if you're with someone and you need to know if there are two seats next to each other that are available.

But OP is probably a virgin who will never have a date.
>>
>go online, click on the seat I want
>pay via paypal
>show up 20 seconds before the film starts
How horrible, all the magic is lost without standing in a line for an hour.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.