[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nobody like Saoirse? she has some good scenes in Brooklyn, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1436634073754.webm (391 KB, 720x1036) Image search: [Google]
1436634073754.webm
391 KB, 720x1036
nobody like Saoirse? she has some good scenes in Brooklyn, why everybody post only starwars, someone open thread of Saoirse pls
>>
Does she show her pussy hole?
>>
Does she show her feet?
>>
>>63870208
No she wore socks with that swimming costume.
>>
She was a whore in this movie
>>
>>63870301
Do Irish people really wear socks when they go swimming?
>>
>>63870208
yes she does, feet, ass and kinky panty, she have sex and take a shit in bucket, anyone has webs of those scenes?
>>
File: 8364.jpg (42 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
8364.jpg
42 KB, 534x712
>>63869720
I like her. she has a lovely voice.

It's too bad threads with females in them aren't allowed on /tv/
>>
>>63871024
now i see lot of actress and youtubers girls in /tv/ nobody has see the movie?
>>
File: Saoirse_Ronan.jpg (989 KB, 1965x2550) Image search: [Google]
Saoirse_Ronan.jpg
989 KB, 1965x2550
RIP
>>
>>63871701
I'm sorry, I haven't seen it yet
>>
i hope someone who have see it to post the webm here
>>
>>63870944
>wanting to inflict your smelly foot particles on others
do americans/continentals really do this?
>>
I liked her better before the anorexia and whore roles.
>>
>>63869720
it's a great movie and she is great, but the whole cast is perfect.

>tfw actual feminist movies with strong female characters don't make money only corporate-branding ties ins do
>>
>>63873542
But if I want Sersh's particles
>>
Looks like a potato. No wonder she didn't get the role of Rey.
>>
>be in Star Wars
>be in Ex Machina
>be in The Revenant
>be in Brooklyn

is God literally his agent?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.