[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Max Von Sydow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: max von sydow.jpg (90 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
max von sydow.jpg
90 KB, 1080x540
ITT: we speculate upon who MVS was playing and what role his character had in between VI and VII
>>
>>63869150
Remember when everyone was saying he was gonna play some cyborg character called the "Collector" who lived in the AT-AT and had Vader's helmet and was actually former Chancellor Valorum?
>>
File: BmaDEHkIMAE4S4e.jpg (28 KB, 599x362) Image search: [Google]
BmaDEHkIMAE4S4e.jpg
28 KB, 599x362
inb4 mvs force ghost
>>
Perhaps he was sent to Jakku at the same time as Rey to look on from a distance to check how she was getting on? Only to get bopped just before she actually does anything
>>
>>63869150
He's a Kenobi.
>>
>>63869220
I remember there were alot of rumours he was a known character from one of the earlier trilogies
>>
>>63869150
He's fucking dead did you watch the movie at all?
>>
>>63869150
What a fucking waste of a prime actor.
>>
>>63869150

Given his respect for Leia, he was probably a survivor of Alderaan.
>>
>>63870706
I've seen it a couple of times, considering hes alive in it for about 2 mins he has a bretty big role to play. My original point was asking about who he was and what role he had between ep6 and ep7. I think he was a high up in the jedi academy but fled once Ren started killing everyone, kinda like yoda fleeing vaders youngling destruction.
>>
>>63870737
He's cast in Episode 8.

Maybe he was playing a clone, or something?
>>
>>63872035
I thought it was another bait-and-switch, like with Finn being the new Jedi. To confuse and distort fan-theories, making the film more interesting.
>>
>>63869150
He was Liet Kynes and he was on Jakku to help undo the desertification of the planet, even if it meant destroying the spice.
>>
>>63872115
Unfortunately, both Von Sydow and Ford are confirmed to appear in Episode 8.

Even more flashbacks, most probably.
>>
>>63872313
Ford confirmed? This actually annoys me. He was the worst part of TFA. Mostly because of too much screen time.
>>
Von Sydow will be a flash back

Ford will be a force ghost used to tempt kylo back to the light
>>
>>63869150
From what he said to Poe, it sounded like he knew Luke, which he obviously did because he had the map piece.
So my guess is that he was someone placed on Jakku to watch over Rey.
He was someone who knew what happened to Luke.
The visual dictionary talked about how his character was part of a group who believed in the Force.
>>
File: The Seventh Seal.gif (2 MB, 364x254) Image search: [Google]
The Seventh Seal.gif
2 MB, 364x254
>>63872174
>>
>>63869150
>friend of luke
>watches over rey
>not a jedi but knows of the force
>probably helped luke with training the new generation of jedi
>>
>>63872350
>new Star Wars movies to show the future/present of the universe
>flashbacks

bravo disney
>>
>>63869220
thats because everyone believed in those fake leaks that one guy was spewing
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.