[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't she a jedi ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: star_wars_trailer3[1].jpg (210 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_trailer3[1].jpg
210 KB, 620x412
Why isn't she a jedi ?
>>
Lots and lots of space cocaine.
>>
>>63866165
This.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3366157/Carrie-Fisher-reveals-advise-single-Star-Wars-star-Daisy-Ridley-making-candid-sex-toy-Christmas-gift-revelation.html
>>
>>63866142
she's a politician
>>
>>63866142
what fucking sort of fucking stupid question is that?
>>
Why aren't you a jedi?
>>
She struggles to talk like a normal, can you imagine trying to have her do Jedi stuff
>>
>>63866175
holy shit im fapping as i read this
>>
>>63866189
idk i haven't seen the original trilogy

seems to me she could be just as strong as luke if she got herself a lazer saber
>>
>>63866142
She's a slut.
>>
>no not planet cocainum
>>
>>63866189
She is force sensitive, you know that right?
>>
>>63866142
she fucking sucks now why else would a fag like seth macfarlane hire her.
>>
File: 1441425313939.png (156 KB, 451x387) Image search: [Google]
1441425313939.png
156 KB, 451x387
>people will now think that Yoda was referring to Rey when he said, "no, there's another"

reeee, etc.
>>
>>63866142

She chose to follow her own path.
>>
I didn't hate the movie but she was really embarrassing to watch. It's like they brought Carrie Fisher back for the sake of having her back
>>
>>63867270
She had nothing to do and was the worst actor. Even Harrison Ford being his old ass grumpy self was more engaging.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.