[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before /tv/ starts hating this because it's popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
How long before /tv/ starts hating this because it's popular?
>>
Right now but most of them are redditors.
>>
>>63866063
>because it's popular
It's because its "Jurassic World" levels of disappointing. J.J Abrams has never made a good film.
>>
>>63867554
>my opinions are facts

Most people are pretty satisfied. I think we should reserve judgment of this movie until this trilogy is completed. Jew Jew left a lot of shit unanswered.
>>
>>63867554
No, Jurassic World was way worse than TFA.
>>
>>63867554
Jurassic World was less disappointing, both because of lower expectations and because with Star Wars Disney could have actually made a good movie.
>>
>>63867554
What is Cloverfield?
>>
>>63867641
A shit film?
>>
Star Wars VIII
Jurassic World
Cloverfield

All shit
>>
>>63866063
2 days ago.
>>
>>63866063
Starts?
>>
>>63867608
I think the film should have competently been able to stand on its own two feet without having to rely too much on sequels. And no I'm not referring to obvious mysteries like who are Rey's parents or who Snoke is
>>
>>63866063
Because it's popular?
>>
I didn't like it for a pretty simple reason, with the OT they were new movies with an interesting story to tell and cool effects.

In this one the movie felt like it was constantly nodding at me that "yep I'm a starwars movie, cool huh? starwaaaars" if the movie wasn't a starwars movie I would've liked it, I just think that new sequels that are coming out sort of miss the point. you don't need to ram it down my ass that it's a sequel with your stupid in jokes.
>>
>>63866063
You're actually the one meta-hating. People are generally recognizing it was mediocre. You're playing the special snowflake here
>>
>>63868015
the overwhelming response has been positive, read some reviews, talk to your friends about it.I think you'll find yourself in a small minority with nothing important to say.

Why is it fun to hate popular things to you?
>>
>>63868044
i'm not having fun at all. I was looking forward to this movie and i was disappointed.

Why it's so hard for you to accept people that think outside herd mentality? Like you're doing.

You're bashing /tv (or whatever) because they didn't like something you did like. Therefore you're going inside a board mostly against this movie to say the opposite and that everybody else is shit.

Again, you're playing the snowflake, you're just too dumb to understand it
>>
actual spoiler: Kylo Ren ________is a faggot______________
>>
>>63866063

As soon as it came out. Fuck, people are trying to push the idea that the Prequels were good now, despite worshiping at the altar of Plinkett for years. /tv/ really is something else.
>>
>>63866063
I already hate it before its even popular
>>
>>63866063
How long before OP starts realizing that popular things are shit 97% of the time?
>>
>>63868044
you realize you're the one being contrarian here right

i haven't even seen it yet and i can tell it's not very popular around here

yet here you come walking to a hornets nest and saying all the hornets are faggots
>>
>>63867554
>J.J Abrams has never made a great film
>implying lost wasn't the greatest pinnacle of television the world has ever seen
>>
>>63866063
from a technical level it was good, but the plot was a glib facsimile and a horrible disappointment. The main character is like a female superhero, right from the start literally perfect at everything and more capable than other characters. Abrams is a hack who has no original ideas and does not know how to write a strong female lead character. He should be ashamed, but instead he probably thinks he is some sort of genius right know because critics kissed his ass.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.