[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously, is there anything she can't do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: daisy-ridley-as-rey.jpg (30 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
daisy-ridley-as-rey.jpg
30 KB, 600x350
seriously, is there anything she can't do?
>>
stop you from shitposting
>>
>>63864923
Act
>>
comprehend supply-and-demand economy
>>
>>63864923
not be qt

>>63864996
kek
>>
have feet that don't smell heavenly
>>
>>63864923
but she cute af :3
>>
she obviously can't fuck fin because they're siblings
>>
>>63864923
This shit ruined everything for me. She went from being some fucking scrapper in the middle of a desert to being an expert combat Ace in starships, a stronger Jedi than Luke, and an expert fucking swordsman over the course of two days.

People shit on Finn because 'lol nignog' but at least he was a down to Earth and releateable character by comparison, with an interesting background, and a set of fucking flaws like everyone else in the galaxy. Rey is just fucking boring. Plot armor like fuck, Mary Sue as fuck. I went from having a good time to instantly hating the fucking movie the moment she got the Lightsaber and become a jack-of-all-trades of what was basically the enitre crew from Episodes 4-6.
>>
MarySues like her, can do anything and they perfect at it.
>>
>>63864923
Smile gracefully
>>
Be relatable to women by having daddy issues
>>
>>63864923
>male lead
>masters powers faster than others
>WOW WHAT A FUCKING BADASS!!!
>female lead
>learns powers faster than others
>WAH NOT FAIR MARY SUE MARY SUE
Face it. You faggots are Buttflustered that it's a female lead with a black actor. :^)
>>
Negotiate fair pay for work
>>
>>63865077
She beats the fuck out of those two guys in the beginning of the movie. It establishes that she's a good fighter right up front
>>
>>63864923

I like her face
>>
>>63864923
max landis, go to bed
>>
File: hory sheeeet.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
hory sheeeet.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
take less than 3 hours to brush all those teeth
>>
>>63864923
Get Donald Trump elected
>>
Did Disney know that were creating a Mary Sue, or did they think they were being clever interpreting 'strong woman' to mean 'strong strong woman'?

I can imagine her character was hammered out by executives sitting at a big table and people with no talent throwing ideas against the wall.
>>
File: 1435221398848.jpg (97 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1435221398848.jpg
97 KB, 779x635
be my gf
>>
develop the Gravity Engine so all of humanity get free energy forever.
>>
fuck white boys
>>
appreciate the finer points of ambient drone music
>>
>>63864923
Have a career after Star Wars.
>>
File: 1450222202973.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1450222202973.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>63865136
>I M P L Y I N G
If it was a dude I'd be just as disappointed. Step it up, faggot.
>>
beat Alexandra Daddario in a demon bitch staredown contest
>>
>>63864923
Bring back Ed's mom
>>
>>63865136
Please provide examples of recent movies with male Mary Sues that were popular in /tv/.
>>
cause my penis to movie in any way
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1024x512
Look attractive
>>
>>63865151
And an Orphan with no schooling or training.
>Knows martial arts
>Knows swordcraft
>Knows expert marksmanship
>Knows flight to the point where she can outmanuever much smaller, faster, more combat-purposed spacefract piloted by trained, experienced combat pilots.
>Knows advanced engineering
>Can speak at least three languages.
>Is a Jedi master with only 5 minutes of effort based entirely on a 'gut feeling' with zero guidance.

OP is right. What fucking CAN'T she do?
>>
"The Force" is now essentially mary sue powers
>>
File: 1435496252188.jpg (209 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1435496252188.jpg
209 KB, 600x582
>>63865077
Yeah man it was JUST what I expected, this girl was nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
>>63865319
That's one girl I would not want a bj from, I'd feel more safer sticking my dick in a crocodiles mouth.
>>
>>63865291
Both need to attend smile school tbqh
>>
>>63865377
>a glib facsimile

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>63865358
We don't know her training. He backstory is still a mystery
>>
>>63865558
Her parents were taken when she was a little child. Between then and the movie, she's becoming a junker. It's a pretty safe assumption that she wasn't secretly a Padawan or elite resistance operative.
>>
>>63865377
>but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable

I'd hazard judging from the rest of your post that you're not mentally stable in the slightest.
>>
>>63864923
She can't make you not a virgin
>>
>>63865558
thats a silly, stupid cop out and even you know it is

"she's powerful because.....well..er.....the force, duh!"
>>
she can't stop making me hard
>>
>>63865174
She looks like an anime cartoon character here.
>>
>>63865136
Luke didn't master jack shit until Return of the Jedi. In A New Hope, he'd have gotten captured/killed by the stormtroopers on Tatooine in 10 seconds if not for Obi-Wan saving him. Hell, Luke probably would have gotten himself killed in the fucking bar. We see In Empire, Vader kicks his ass.

2 fucking movies of Luke learning. Rey is already a master of the force.
>>
Need a man.
>>
>>63865558
she didn't have any training though, they make it explicitly clear.
>>
>>63865377
This is the most autistic post I've ever seen. Congratulations.
>>
>>63866274
>>63867887
It's copypasta
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.