[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do these guys do? why didnt they help the emperor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
what do these guys do?

why didnt they help the emperor?
>>
>>63864599
>GUARDS LEAVE US
>>
File: star-wars-crimson-empire-000.jpg (255 KB, 995x1565) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-crimson-empire-000.jpg
255 KB, 995x1565
>>63864599

read pic related
>>
File: unnamed (52).jpg (20 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (52).jpg
20 KB, 500x213
>>63864599
They're basically static security/bodyguards for the emperor.

These dudes are his advisors who give the emperor counsel.
They should have told him to have his guards hang around.
>>
>>63865356
>advisors
What possible advice could someone give Sheev?
>Sir, you should be more evil!
>>
>>63865356

Weren't they part of the Prophets of the Dark Side or something?
>>
File: Inner_circle.jpg (506 KB, 1000x784) Image search: [Google]
Inner_circle.jpg
506 KB, 1000x784
>me on the left
>>
>>63865356
I thought Sheev could look into the future, why would he need advisors?
>>
>>63865490
When has he ever been able to do that?
As for the advisors, the same reason the President of The United States would.
When you're constructing your second death star, you're going to be up to your eyeballs in debt and loans with heavy interest rates. He needs some jewwy types to help him run this shady operation. He's a stressed out cunt just look at him. He's overseeing hundreds of thousands of military and staff and someone has to do the books and keep their payroll happening. Darth Vader is just a goon carrying out the thug type business, there's only so much Vader can do to keep things running smoothly.
>>
>>63865411
They were his advisors in wardrobe Questions

>Today you should wear the black robe it appeals your Eyes and gives you that general " Dark lord " vibe, oh yes honey.
>>
File: mo4sP_4ZNgDWq_Mmtdgq4Sw.jpg (11 KB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
mo4sP_4ZNgDWq_Mmtdgq4Sw.jpg
11 KB, 225x169
They do a good job of kicking my ass in Star Wars Lego.

They are eye candy you twat.
>>
>>63865484
I hope Snoke is one of these guys honestly. Better than him being Darth Plagueis.
>>
File: Moff Jerjerrods-Conflict.png (210 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Moff Jerjerrods-Conflict.png
210 KB, 600x300
Dudes were willing to fight Vader.
>>
>>63864599

love that scene from RotS where just before the Yoda vs Palpatine fight they just casually walk out of the room not giving a single fuck
>>
>>63865700
>When has he ever been able to do that?
>"You can defeat the emperor, he has foreseen it!"
He also told Vader that Luke will come to them, again by foreseeing it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.