[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People on Reddit are saying Anthony Cumia got arrested for domestic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: AC.jpg (89 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
AC.jpg
89 KB, 480x480
Someone on Reddit says they called the Nassau County Sheriff and confirmed that Anthony Cumia was arrested and is in jail but didn't say for what charge. One would assume it's domestic violence.

Anyone have confirmation on this? I haven't seen anything on the New York news sites or even Twitter to confirm this.
>>
more like arrested for sucking too many cocks
>>
>>63861834
>domestic violence

somebody willingly lives with ant in a romantic capacity?
>>
>>63861834
>One would assume it's domestic violence.
Not anyone who knows Ant's character. He doesn't just fly off the handle and hit people.
Whatever it is, I bet it's something made up by whichever batshit-crazy girl he's currently fucking, some charge that the cops have to hold him for before they can sort out what really happened.
If it's even real at all.
>>
>>63861859

Good one, Chippah.
>>
>>63862125

You didn't hear about the fight he had with his crazy girlfriend? She went on Periscope and livestreamed their fight. I've only seen one of the two videos but she said Anthony broke her hand and she had called the police.

Do I think Anthony, who loves his gun collection more than his life, would risk losing his right to own guns over a girl? No, I don't. But in some states (the liberal ones like New York) the police have to arrest someone if there's even a suspicion of domestic violence.
>>
File: lyle.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lyle.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>63862132
tss tss...
>>
>>63862190
>Do I think Anthony, who loves his gun collection more than his life, would risk losing his right to own guns over a girl? No, I don't. But in some states (the liberal ones like New York) the police have to arrest someone if there's even a suspicion of domestic violence.
So we're on more or less the same page.
No, I didn't hear about any fight recently. But I do remember some weird, shitty exchange from a karaoke video once that struck me oddly. So who the fuck knows.
>>
>>63861834
fuck off Opie
>>
>>63861834
link?
>>
File: predator6.jpg (13 KB, 200x205) Image search: [Google]
predator6.jpg
13 KB, 200x205
https://youtu.be/lslPmbvnJpA
>>
File: intern david.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
intern david.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Best intern?
>>
He's a fucking maniac and he was wrong all along. He never wants to be ultimately responsible for his own mistakes and poor judgement. It's always becuse somebody else didn't help him get out of his jam. Which is why he buddies up with every cop in the area like a faggot so he could get out of speeding tickets.

Fuck this little cunt. He owes apologies everywhere.
>>
>>63863375
Fuck off, Opie.
>>
>>63863088

LOL
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.