[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nien Nunb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
>co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon alongside General Lando Calrissian when it destroyed the Death Star II in the Battle of Endor, precipitating the fall of the Empire
>30 years pass
>piloting an X-wing in some suicide mission
What went wrong?

In all seriousness, considering the extent of the Star Wars universe and all the potential for fanservice, this was the only thing that really felt shoehorned to me. A very odd decision but still not bad.
>>
It wasn't the same dude you retard.
>>
>>63859516
I thought the same as you...but nien nunb is listed in the credits so i guess it was the same guy?

also the original nien nunb actor died this year rip
>>
It was Nein Nunb and Mon Mothma's son, Mein Numba.
>>
>>63859468
You can imagine the Resistance doesn't have a lot of people. After the battle, most people just wanted to live in peace in the Republic.
>>
>>63859468
>Asian alien
>piloting in a suicide mission

Sounds like everything went right to me
>>
Does he die?
>>
>>63859748
ROTJ original ending Lando & chinese guy died. Lucas changed it after negative test screenings, which is why the Falcon escaping the exploding Death Star and Lando dancing at the end shots were so lame.... last minute hack jobs. He was supposed to die so jew jew killed him. No chinese in jew jews story kthxbai.
>>
>>63859885
>Chinese
Funny, in my eyes he always seemed to come off as a Mexican
>>
Why were none of the x-wing pilots white?
>>
File: 220px-Kfcporkins.jpg (21 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
220px-Kfcporkins.jpg
21 KB, 220x165
>>63860248
Porkyins
>>
>>63860325
I'm talking about in episode VII.

I think there might have been a fat neckbeard in there but that's it.
>>
>>63860218
And the voice actor was Kenyan and spokd his local dialect.

How does anybody assume he was Asian?

We wuz navig8rs n shit!
>>
Abrams doesnt care. It's just a "hey remember that guy?" Moment

Most of the movie doesn't make much sense if you start to analyze it. Even the prequels were more logical
>>
Who was the
>BUT NOT ENOUGH DAMAGE
guy
He was the best desu senpai
>>
File: georgelucas.jpg (17 KB, 460x322) Image search: [Google]
georgelucas.jpg
17 KB, 460x322
>>63860447
>Even the prequels were more logical

Let's not get carried away now
>>
>>63859861
Nah, but you do see him speak for a fraction of a second.
>>
>>63860371

whit people had their century, hush now
>>
File: Keir_Santage.jpg (1 MB, 1088x816) Image search: [Google]
Keir_Santage.jpg
1 MB, 1088x816
>>AAAAAAHHAARRAGHGHAGAAAAH!!

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63862961
He was trying to emulate Sheevs spinning tactics
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.