[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was JJ trying to imply with this character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: ep7_ia_22591_r_8396f2d2.jpg (200 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
ep7_ia_22591_r_8396f2d2.jpg
200 KB, 768x433
What was JJ trying to imply with this character?
>>
>>63858746
da white man is evil n shiet.
>>
>>63858746
I think he was meant to be Tarkin 2.0
>>
inb4 whites are triggered
>>
>>63858746
A whiny baby that tattles on Kylo to daddy Snoke
>>
>>63858774
>>63858832
Don't even have to dig this deep /pol/estinians, he was just meant to be EXACTLY like Tarkin but the actor had none of the class and was too young so he came off as angry and yelly
>>
>>63858828

He tries to be Tarkin but doesn't have the same intimidating presence and has to yell to make up for it.
>>
NAZI GOYIM IT'S ANUDDA SHOA
>>
JJ was >implying that Matt Smith should have been in The Force Awakens instead of Terminator Genisys.
>>
Kylo Rens submissive bitchboy
>>
>>63858871
>too young
A lot of the hierarchy of the Order seems young, especially compared to the Republic, that's intentional.
Like they have a need to constantly replenish their ranks, as if to imply the was has been more taxing on their end.

This is evidenced with Boyega's character's origin of kidnapped conscription and that line about how they wanted to utilize clones again.
>>
>>63858950
>having to look at that troll instead of sexy Hux
no
>>
That fascists are a bunch of whiny manchildren who talk about bringing order and conformity to the world but they're actually unstable immature fucks who throw temper tantrums when they don't get their way
>>
>>63859010
>as if to imply the was has been more taxing on their end
>the was
Meant: the war*

That's what I got from the character and those bits, anyway. Maybe I'm reading into it too much.
>>
>>63859023
>sexy hux
the fuck's your problem, m8
>>
>>63858746
He would of beaten the fucking resistance if Kylo wasn't an idiot and brought Rey to Starkiller base. Every time he had a good idea, Kylo fucked shit up. This guy is way more competent.
>>
>>63859010
>that's intentional
No it's not.

They hired Dohmnall because he is an "in" meme actor.
>>
>>63859191
faggot
>>
>>63859010
>Being culled in droves.
>Still able to build Starkiller Base without the New Republic killing them all.
>>
>>63859053
/pol/ incarnate
>>
>>63858746
He was cucked by Poe's robot and now he's salty.
>>
>>63859313
This.

Him, Lupita and Isaac bring in the hipster market who are just that little bit too aloof for Star Wars. It gives the movie credence in their eyes.
>>
>>63859338
Well they held the planet, right?
It was an Imperial/Order safezone.
Who's to say they couldn't have constructed the Starkiller weapon in the planet under duress?
>>
>>63858746
Hux is a homosexual.
Thus homosexuals are evil.
Shouldn't that please /pol/?
>>
>>63858871
He was an angry manlet like Joseph Goebbels.
Hux probably wants to get pegged by Snoke.
>>
>>63859053
>fascism
>worked every time in it's true form

>communism
>never actually existed
>>
>>63859053
That's very accurate to be quite honest.
>>
>>63860042
Humor me. When?
>>
>>63858746
He is a nazi from outer space.
>>
>>63860089
Italy
Germany
France
Spain
Portugal
>>
>>63858746
This guy was one of the worst parts of the fucking movie for me.

The original empire commanders all looked like old aristocratic elites, they looked evil yet authoritative. This guy looks closer to the really gay looking blonde nazi in the producers film during the scenes where they put the play on.
>>
>>63858746
Having a Grand Moff Tarkin who is relevant after the first movie he's in.
>>
>>63860160
Fun fact: That was this guy.
>>
>>63860113
Ah, you're shitposting.

Carry on.
>>
>>63860160
he was also arguing against edgy sith literally no co-op between them
>>
>>63860221
>no argument
lol

also not a real fascist, just a lolbertarian playing devil's advocate.
>>
>>63860279
>still shiposting

Go get 'em, big boy.
>>
>>63860363
ok memer :^)
>>
>>63860113
>the ubermensch
>gets REKT by the untermensch
Cool story, bro!
>>
>>63860160
>really gay looking blonde nazi
So basically a S.A.
>>
>>63860279
>I was only acting like a retard lol
>>
fascism works, it just burns or buries its social trash right away instead of letting it fester in the streets or roam like animals in the bushes
>>
>>63860412
>still going
>>
>>63860160
>The original empire commanders all looked like old aristocratic elites
Well the First Order is obviously relatively new, and it's very likely that most of the old Empire generals are dead or captured.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.