[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mace Windu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (612 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
612 KB, 1600x1200
He's such a good swordsman that Palpatine went through the whole series of complicated plans to get Anakin on his side, just to be able to survive Mace's coup.

Power order:

Mace
Palpatine & Yoda
Anakin & Obi
Dooku
Maul
>>
How are Anakin and Obi on the same level when Obi cucked him in their fight
>>
>>63854778
Mace Windu is only powerful because Sam Jackson demanded for his character to be badass.
I think he requested the purple lightsaber too.
>>
>>63854904
Is he powerful? Pretty sure he went 0-1.
>>
>>63854957
He's the only one to master the 7th lightsaber combat form which is extremely hard because it focuses on aggression and those in the past fell to the dark side when trying to learn it.
>>
>>63855003
This sounds like EU fanfic to me
>>
>>63855003
I must've missed the scene where he explained this to anakin nerd
>>
>>63854778
This was pretty much suggested by the dialogue anyway.

Anakin said something in one of the movies along the lines of "I want to be as powerful as Master Windu and as wise as Yoda."

Retards will always try to deny it though.
>>
>>63854957
he defeated palpatine himself and anakin betrayed him.
>>
>>63854778
Mace has a unique fighting style that had the user channel their emotions into their attacks. Windu evolved on it and had it channel the opponent's Dark side emotions driven back on them.
>>
>>63855110
No Sheev won. He threw Mace out the window remember?
>>
>>63855037
>>63855049

It is EU but it still makes sense. I hate EU but the one thing I think is cool is Mace Windu is the only jedi to use the dark side and not turn.
>A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense, never attack.
Yet in canon material (Clone Wars,2003) we see mace use the force offensively in destroying a massive droid army and pile driver, as well as crippling Greivous into the weezy bitch he was in ROTS
>>
>>63855208
only after anakin betrayed him. he had sheev pinned begging for his life
>>
>>63855181
This sounds like EU fanfic to me
>>
>>63855251
>implying Sheev didn't plan that

Mace was weak and blinded
>>
>>63854816
>How are Anakin and Obi on the same level when Obi cucked him in their fight

Obi-Wan wasn't better, just smarter. Think of it like Inter vs Barca in 2010. Mourinho knew that Inter was less talented than Barcelona, so instead of taking them on directly he just parked the bus and let Pep's precious possession achieve nothing.
>>
>>63855294
i thought we were talking about power here not intellect
>>
>>63855294
>>implying Sheev didn't plan that
>A Sith willingly putting himself in danger

Based retard.
>>
>>63855096
>Anakin said something in one of the movies along the lines of "I want to be as powerful as Master Windu and as wise as Yoda."

Originally, George Lucas made a big deal of emphasizing the fact that Yoda was a great teacher, but not a great fighter. Some of that made it into the movies, too ("wars do not make one great"). He threw that idea out in the prequels, though.
>>
>>63854778
>Mace's coup
He never rebelled. He was going to have Palpatine under custody until they were sure he wasn't a Sith Lord and Palpatine took this opportunity to brand them as traitors.
>>
>>63855401
>He threw that idea out in the prequels, though.
I don't really mind them showing Yoda's power level a bit, it just turned out looking really awful with the screams and acrobatics.

>Yoda was a great teacher, but not a great fighter

I always thought this to be understood by everyone, Mace being exceptional in combat and Yoda being an exceptional force user. I don't know why anyone would disagree with you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.