[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else notice a couple of these chinks from this in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: M2212202.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
M2212202.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
Did anyone else notice a couple of these chinks from this in Star Wars?

How the hell and why were they there?
>>
Rogue Squadron movie I think.
>>
>>63849405
JJ liked The Raid.
>>
When I saw them in that gang I was expecting some crazy martial arts but nope, eaten 5 seconds later
>>
>>63849443
No, they played the gang who showed up for 5 minutes to get eaten by a tentacle monster.
>>
>>63849446

ya some kung fu might of saved this shitty paced sloppy movie
>>
File: 1440321684371.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1440321684371.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>my face when I realized that
>>
so, is The Raid 2 really the best action movie EVER?
>>
>>63849487
Was it a tentacle monster in hallway? Was the 5 minutes one long shot? Did they deliver flying knees to the tentacles?
>>
>>63849405
A believable theory is that they were some of the stormtroopers that get blown away, but they were also given speaking roles as well.
>>
>>63849658

Yes, if you take tactical naps during the story sequences.
>>
>>63849487
>cameo actors from The Raid
>they all die before doing anything
>director claims to be a fan of The Raid

Why kill them off so quickly then before they even get to do a fucking thing?
>>
>>63849658

lets just say they are too good for star wars
>>
>>63849724
I heard they were going to be in it, And I just assumed they would be the other Knights of Ren. Like Kylo would use his light saber to cut open a door and the other knights would flood through it in this long slowmo pan shot fucking up resistance members with those crazy weapons and Muy Thai while Kylo walked in casually behind them stabbing any survivors.
>>
>>63849405
They were there for literally the worst scene of the movie.

GotG-tier.
>>
>>63849903
bruh that would be fucking sick
>>
>>63849405
Because they joined the Star Wars and The Raid universes when Disney bought the rights to The Raid franchise.

You can expect at least a Chewbacca cameo in the next Raid film.
>>
>>63849724
did they even die?

I must have missed it, because I didn't notice those two get eaten by the tentacle monster.
>>
>>63849998

>Star Wars and The Raid universes when Disney bought the rights to The Raid franchise

stop fucking with me I can't take anymore soulless disney marvel kuck shit
>>
>>63850042
Daredevil teams up with random Raid chink when?
>>
>>63849724
you do know that a one scene cameo with lines entitles them to a lifetime of inflated royalties, right?
>>
>>63849724

No you're right, obviously JJ hates The Raid and that's why he killed their characters off so fast.

You fucking idiot
>>
>>63849405
I liked seeing them, but felt they were wasted. Why cast two martial arts experts if they aren't going to do any martial arts?
>>
>>63850028
I had assumed the Scot had gotten eaten a while ago.

Rule Of Thumb: No Body, No Death.
>>
>>63851159
>Why cast two martial arts experts if they aren't going to do any martial arts?
and just imagine how awesome they would be if they had lightsabers in their hands!

Fucking Abrams.
>>
>>63851159
they will be in Rogue One, desu. Go see it.
>>
>>63851413
>Donnie Yen and Iko Ukwais fighting
PLEASE
>>
>>63851359
yeah

you don't see them get eaten. I doubt they cast those two without having them eventually play a (slightly) bigger part.
>>
>>63851493
We also never see them actually demonstrating that they know how to fight.

If we get some good fights in 8, I'll be happy.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.