[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw more excited to see Half in the Bag episode about Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: HI IM MIKE STO.jpg (142 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
HI IM MIKE STO.jpg
142 KB, 512x512
>tfw more excited to see Half in the Bag episode about Star Wars VII than i was to see the movie
>tfw everyone else was happy to see the Star Wars franchise returned to its former glory
>tfw i think that former glory didn't exist and the new movie is just another shitty remake
>tfw Mike and Jay, who typically take movies to task for being shameless retreads, will find a reason to like this movie
>>
>>63849031

Thus is the painful experience of the HitB fanboy.
>>
these guys can go suck an egg.
>>
>>63850023
Oh snap
>>
I JUST checked their homepage for a new video 2bh
>>
>>63850023
These men are pawns
>>
They should have waited for this to get Max Landis on the show, he's absolutely fucking right about TFA.
>>
File: 1448837235422.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1448837235422.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>63850106
1234 1234
>>
>>63849031
Why do I give a fuck about these guys opinion a fat guy who never watches movies or a skinny faggot with a high as fuck voice nope sorry don't GIVE A FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>63850220
>jay

>skinny

He's in reasonably good shape. He's definitely not skinny.
>>
They probably filmed it all over again when they realized that even max landis shat on tfa and their review was way too soft on iz
>>
>>63850314
kek this
>>
>>63850314
I guarantee you they put more effort into their mountainside narrative skit than into the actual review. That is the part where they get to be themselves after all.
>>
File: rlm5643576.png (154 KB, 1340x663) Image search: [Google]
rlm5643576.png
154 KB, 1340x663
>>63849031
It's still a few days away guys!
>>
Wait, are they doing a half in the bag or a plinkett?
>>
>>63850681
Half in the Bag soon, probably a Plinkett a while after the BluRay is released. He can't really review it in the style of the Plinkett reviews without access to the footage.
>>
>>63850464
Was it really him?
>>
>>63849031
DUDE AUTISM LMAO
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.