[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong, besides the atrocious animation style?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: star-wars-rebels-poster.jpg (180 KB, 800x1174) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-rebels-poster.jpg
180 KB, 800x1174
What went wrong, besides the atrocious animation style?
>>
what went wrong is you didnt post this on /co/ you big dweeb fuck
>>
IF IT ISN'T THE ORIGINAL 3 MOVIES IT IS NOT CANNON AND THERE FOR SHOULD NOT EXIST
>>
>>63848744
Shows fine and getting better.
>>
>>63848803
Nope, Lucas CGI cartoon and all of this disneyshit is 100% canon in the new timeline.
>>
>>63848819
0/10 try harder next time
>>
>>63848803
BUT NON-CANON SHIT IS BETTER PART OF STAR WARS
>>
>>63848861
10/0 Harder YOU try, next time.
>>
>>63848744
Is that a fucking laser slingshot?
>>
>>63848915
Yes. It's fucking dumb.
>>
>>63848915
Eyes on the Twi'lek and Mandalorian, gayboi. And that slingshot pretty much fucks off after the first few episodes when he gets his lightsaber/blaster hybrid.
>>
>>63848997
>lightsaber/blaster hybrid
puking_anime_girl.tiff
>>
>>63848819
I like that Female Inquisitor I HATE that the first Inquisitors light saber is apparently the standard for the rest of them. Other than that Hera episodes are pretty good the rest is still rough going to me.
>>63848899
You do realize 10/0 is like an impossibly good score right?
>>
>>63849033
It's even worse than it sounds.
>>
>>63849066
The first Inquistor was showed up for his stupid lightsaber.

And I know that entire post was a joke.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.