[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predict the mr plinkett review: >"Starwars the force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: mzl.vkginptk.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
mzl.vkginptk.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
Predict the mr plinkett review:

>"Starwars the force awakens is the worst thing sense my son."
>*stock car crash sound*
>"JJ took more liberties with than this movie than I did whit my ex-wife"
>*stock woman's scream sound*
>"I want to hate this movie more but i need to feed my cat"
>*stock cat meows sound*
>>
>>63848413
There will be a Half in the Bag episode. There's no reason to predict Plinkett's review when we'll just know what Mike thinks when the episode comes out.
>>
>>63848413
these guys are great
>>
Just please, no bullshit plot about him kidnapping a girl and her going on revenge. No TGWTG shit.
>>
>>63848413
these reviews fucking suck and the guy voice is annoying, why are they funny again?
>>
>>63848797
Because they are true.
>>
>>63848797
hello coloclaw
>>
>>63848413
stick to your day job
>>
>>63848797
it's basic reddit humor. memes and all that shit
>>
>Max Landis should have directed the movie, while J.J. Abrams directed the audience to their seats.
>>
>>63848413

>"I don't give a shit about the goddamn EU, get over it you fucking nerds."
>"This movie is good because George Lucas had nothing to do with it."
>"The Star Trek movie did everything right the prequels did wrong, and so does Force Awakens."

this is what the review will actually be like, plus the edgy skits in between
>>
>>63848413
"Mmmm, I like to fuck my cat"
>>
>>63848764
Fucking hell that was bad
>>
>>63848764
>>63848963
That wasn't even fucking close to TGWTG tier. It wasn't particularly engaging, but it was shot, acted, and scripted nine thousand times better than any of the TGWTG skits have ever been.
>>
>>63848764
Considering nobody on TGWTG would put anything that dark or un-SJW-friendly, your post is stupid.
>>
>>63848413
Guaranteed they loved it
get ready to get BTFO /tv/
>>
>>63848995
>>63848996
>this turd doesn't smell as bad as TGWTG turd
It's still was a major waste of time and inconvenience that put me out of review that had nothing to do with the review and I had to fucking fast forward until thing I came for started again.
>>
>>63848413

>nobody pointed out the use of "sense" in the first sentence
>>
>>63849052
Cool story, bro.
>>
>Giving 2 shits about plinkett/RLM in 2015

wow, reddit, go back there you fuck
>>
RLM aren't angry enough anymore. They probably won't even do another Plinkett Review, instead it'll be on Half in the Bag and they'll describe it as a dumb, fun popcorn movie that's enjoyable without living up to the originals.
>>
i predict mike will like the film, say it's solid but unremarkable

then again, that's all he wanted out of a new star wars film. he even said as much in the plinkett review
>>
The prequels were terrible enough to deserve Plinkett reviews. The new one is just JJ rehashing old shit with a hip new attitude.
>>
>>63849119
i guess having tons of strangers on the internet nitpick your every move will change your perspective a little.
>>
>>63848947
Max Landis should have played Kylo Ren.
>>
Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media!
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?
>>
>So the scene with the Riot Stormtrooper that yells "TRAITOR" and proceeds to beat the shit out of Finn, as hilarious as it is by itself, is also a blatant attempt at making us sympathize with Finn, considering the resemblance to police brutality on black people we see every day on the street when we go shopping.
>Now in between all the explosions and action going on you might not have noticed how the director attempted to cheaply make you feel for Finn and hate the First Order by making this connection.
>...But your brain did.
>>
Is there a Plinkett review tier list?
>>
They liked all the other Marvel flicks so this one shouldn't be different.
>>
>>63849274
JJ Abram's Star Trek is a good one. He gave good explanation as to why it's a good movie despite being bad Star Trek movie.
>>
>>63848764
The Plinkett reviews were out a long ass time before TGWTG started doing those shitty shorts.
>>
I predict they just rewrote their half in the bag because even max landis shat on TFA and their first review was full of praise
>>
can't do a plinkett review without more scenes from the movie
>>
>>63848413
Nah, it will be like the Start Trek review.
He will say the movie is good but no very original but still a huge step above the prequels.
>>
>>63849180
>The prequels were terrible enough to deserve Plinkett reviews.
Reminder that he did Plinkett reviews for Star Trek, Cop Dog and Baby's Day Out.
>>
>>63849190
>Mike has become the George Lucas of the Internet
It's like pottery.
>>
>>63848413
I expect more a Prometheus/Dark Knight Rises segment in Half in the Bag.

>mike asking jay about "why did x do y" in an inane manner for half an hour, both getting those questions out of his head and poking fun at people like themselves who overly care about entertainment media

I expect that they will criticize JJ about how he put too many things that don't make sense in the movie, while having a history of not tying up his plotlines and doing a wizard did it endings, and basically forcing all the directors doing the next movies to clean up after his shit.

For the more pragmatic part, expect a lot of "why didn't they have Finn fight the commander lady over random mook", "how are you going to make Finn a relevant character in the next movies when he's pretty much just some guy tagging behind Rey, without making him completely dependent on Rey, what is going to be his motivation to act in any way aside of teh Rey", "make your own fucking super weapon, idiots"
>>
>>63849274
The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Avatar reviews are his best for actual reviews. Shit like cop Dog and Baby's Day Out is funny too.

The Revenge of the Sith review had some good points, but had a lot of needless nitpicking in my opinion. The Titanic review was decent. I honestly can't remember the JJ Trek one right now.
>>
File: walt and jess laugh.jpg (30 KB, 435x351) Image search: [Google]
walt and jess laugh.jpg
30 KB, 435x351
more like
>Star Wars The Force Awakens is the most disappointing thing since Han Solo's son
>>
>>63849365
Cop Dog was surprisingly bad. He should shit on more kids' movies oh wait that's what he's been always doing.
>>
>>63849119
There's not many movies that are worth a Plinkett style review. Most shitty movies are just shit, no analysis needed. I mean, would you want a Plinkett review of the Twilight movies for example?
>>
>First of all right off the bat, everyone thought the title was a joke...everyone. That was a real bad sign from the start. But then when you saw the trailer for The Force Awakens...it look pretty good. Oh my God, a new Star Wars movie? Can you fuckin' believe it?! Hey, awesome! An older Luke Skywaker...is doing nothing.
>record screech
>A black guy? Well, I'll... I'll give it a shot, I guess. Who needs space battles? Oh, what's with that Goblin-lookin' chick? That's kinda weird, it doesn't really look like a Star Wars girl should look...but maybe it can could be cool. But wow, this is kinda exciting! And then you saw the movie...oh.
>>
>>63849428
>>63849365
the funniest thing was that i had seen baby's day out and dog cop a long-ass time ago (because i have little brothers and grew up when blockbuster was a thing) so it was really cool to see Plinkett take them on because i already knew what a sack of shit they are.
>>
>>63849437
I would like Plinkett's review on Hunger Games.
>>
>>63849437
Explain the Baby's Day Out review then.

>>63849331
>I predict they just rewrote their half in the bag because even max landis shat on TFA and their first review was full of praise
I doubt it. Their "terrible predictions" video is literally the plot for the whole movie.
>>
>>63849549
>Explain the Baby's Day Out review then.
Mike was drunk.
>>
I bet their first joke in their HitB review will be that they're going to review Alvin and the Chipmunks.
>>
>>63848413
>sense

lrn 2 read fuckwat
>>
>>63849273
That's not what I got from the scene at all.
To me it was about an old war friend mad at his best friend being a traitor killing his old comrades.
>>
>>63849119
But it literally surpasses the originals?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.