[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*Pshhh.. Nothing personnel.... Kid*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: cukcario.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cukcario.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1080
*Pshhh.. Nothing personnel.... Kid*
>>
File: 1436794004429.jpg (61 KB, 373x388) Image search: [Google]
1436794004429.jpg
61 KB, 373x388
>mfw I just watched that

also:
>implying an eye for an eye is a bad principle when you have nothing to lose
>>
>>63847973
what was brolin's motivation
>>
>>63848449
to make sure the medellin cartel stays the main supplier of drugs to the US. he even says it in the movie: unless they (the US) get 20% of the population to stop snorting the stuff, it's better to have only one cartel being the main supplier. it's something they can at least control a little, instead of having to deal with more suppliers (the mexican cartels)
>>
File: basedalejandro.png (440 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
basedalejandro.png
440 KB, 684x513
>literally the baddest motherfucker i have seen in any movie ever
>>
This movie was great in spite of all the gimmicky one-deag shit, not because of it
>>
>>63848449
This was his goal>>63848712, but he didn't really have a motive like Alejandro. He was the operation manager(or whatever they would be called), he just had to make sure it got done.
>>
>>63847544
Torrent fags pls go. Enough with all these threads about a movie that everyone saw 3 months ago
>>
>>63849909
Sorry bro. I'll go make 3 more Star Wars threads to make up for this mistake.
>>
I enjoyed the movie, but I don't agree with the portrayal of the CIA as some kind of omnipotent actor that can come in and "make things right", I'm sure they're bumbling and inept just like any other agency.
Also, are we supposed to expect that killing a few bosses will "bring order" to the drug cartels?

>>63849909
Is three months too long to wait for a movie? Is that the /tv/ rule?
>>
>>63850091
They weren't "making things right". They wanted to make it more organized. They got rid of one group so one they liked better could take over, they do that a lot and it does get bumbled sometimes.
>>
>>63850278
That's what I meant. As the gunfire in the closing scene suggests, they haven't really changed anything.
>>
>>63849909
You mad you spent 15 dollars to see a movie we saw for free? Or you mad about the teenagers that threw popcorn at your head and laughed at you the whole time?
>>
File: operator01a.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
operator01a.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
>>63848449

He was a spook. He does spook shit.
>>
>>63850361
>that projection
>>
>>63850091
>Also, are we supposed to expect that killing a few bosses will "bring order" to the drug cartels?

I interpreted it as them trying take out one cartel to create a monopoly for the one backed by them, thereby getting rich under the guise of trying to "create stability" or whatever their stated goal was. I don't think they cared whether or not it actually reduced cartel violence in Mexico.
>>
>>63850388
>posting in a thread just to say you saw a movie in theatres

kill yourself.
>>
>>63850361
Not him, but you missed out man. I go to the movies like ~3 times a year (and I'm usually disappointed) but this one was actually a worthwhile experience. Looking forward to watching it again tonight though.
>>
>>63850501
That wasn't even me, dummy.
>>
First half of the movie was cool as fuck
Second half was third world lawyer is actually superoperatorbadass and blunt reading her lines from the first half
Also budget keith david was there just to get blunt raped
>>
>>63850716
>First half of the movie was cool as fuck
the drive in and out of the Mexico was done so well it pretty much killed the rest of the movie
>>
File: jeffrey-donovan-in-sicario.jpg (41 KB, 962x451) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-donovan-in-sicario.jpg
41 KB, 962x451
>>63850773

based/10
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.