[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a whiney fucking crybaby ass bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: kylo.jpg (12 KB, 785x510) Image search: [Google]
kylo.jpg
12 KB, 785x510
What a whiney fucking crybaby ass bitch
>>
>>63847477
yes
>>
>>63847477
when does he whine?
>>
>>63847775
When doesnt he?
Fucking shit all this fuck needs is a neon coloured highlight in his hair and he'd be a hot topic tier emo crybaby faggot
>>
>>63847477
>Anakin
Whiney Crybaby Bitch
>Luke
Whiney Crybaby Bitch
>Kylo Ren
Whiney Crybaby Bitch

See a trend? Skywalker men are whiney crybaby bitches. Hes par for the course.
>>
>>63847477
He's so fucking annoying. I honestly don't want to go see Episode VIII now because I don't want to listen to this guy crying about how hard his life is again.
>>
I would really like to see this developing, his doubts, his self-awareness about feeling the light side. That would be something.
>>
>>63847845
he has two scenes in which he expresses internal conflict.
>>
>>63847867
>luke
>crybaby bitch
FOR THIS POST...1/16TH PORTION
>>
I kind of appreciated that he actually was kind of a rebellious, dumb, edgy teenager turned up to the max

Same for Finn being a scared dumbass
>>
Literally /tv/: the character
>>
>>63847775
remember when he throws a shitfit and destroys all that computer equipment with his lightsaber?
>>
That was the point. Unlike Anakin though it actually worked.

I liked how he actually had to beat his own wound to experience pain, because its clear that he never had any real painful experiences to draw from like Anakin. He's going to quickly discover that killing Han is not going to be the source of pain that he thought it would be. He'll go back to the light by the end of the third.
>>
>>63847976
>Finn was a coward

Nice meme
>>
>>63847976
>DROID, PLEASE!
>>
>>63847867
this
>>
>>63847921

Yeah, this. It was interesting to see a Dark Side character actually being seduced by the Light. Well done, JJ.
>>
>>63848004
>Chimps out and slices up a whole computer bank
>Star destroyer lists uncontrollably and nosedives into starkiller base like the executer
POTTERY
>>
>>63848036
What? They even explicitly say it in the movie, it was a nice arc.
>>
>>63847874
Do you have a brain? That shit is over with, he killed his dad and is fully Dark Side for at least one whole film.
>>
>>63848090
The fact the hero is a coward deserter stormtrooper is the best piece of writing in that movie.
>>
>>63847990
lol this. A masked spastic autist. We don't know why he wears masks and kills men before throwing them over a bridge.
>>
>>63848008

I thought he was beating the wound to make it clot/stop bleeding.

But you're right - he's a Vader fanboy so he thinks immersing himself in tragedy to make himself more powerful. Though worshipping Vader is a flawed strategy anyway because he ultimately choose the Light...
>>
>>63848131
IF I TAKE OFF THAT MASK WILL YOU CRY?
>>
>>63848155
beating the wound is something soldiers do to get adrenaline pumping
>>
>>63848169
IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL
>>
>>63848131
he stabbed han before throwing him so that han wouldn't struggle and pull him off the bridge with him
>>
>>63847477
Most of the Sith/ general dark side users are 'whiney fucking crybaby ass bitch'es desu

Can't help but notice how the only ones who aren't are fucking unstoppable OP rage monsters in this universe. Maybe after training with The Snoke Monsterâ„¢ he will be more badass and uncaring.
Same happened with Anakin.
>>
>>63848081
yes, but it was too short, simple but very tempting idea
>>
>>63848285
YOUR A BIG BABY
>>
The only real sith in the galaxy are Bane, Revan, Maul and Plageuis.

Everybody else is literally fuccboi tier.
>>
>>63848478
Sidious has become a meme now, but I unironically believe he was easily one of the most powerful Sith that ever lived.
>>
>>63848004
>Ren has a tantruum
>Ok, that's what the dark sides like, makes sense, I guess
>Turns round and says "anything else" to the giggling of the plebs around me
The fact that the villian got turned into a joke pretty much says everything about TFA
It is
A joke
>>
>>63848384
>Most of the Sith/ general dark side users

you mean, except for the two from the OT

what a coincidence.
>>
>>63848550
K autist
>>
>>63848581
Those two from the OT are a couple of the OP ones I mentioned, anon.
>>
>>63848155
>Though worshipping Vader is a flawed strategy anyway because he ultimately choose the Light...
He is aware, he considers Vader to be his hero, not Anakin.
>>
>>63848155
>Though worshipping Vader is a flawed strategy anyway because he ultimately choose the Light...

Hitler got his shit wrecked in WWII but /pol/ still worships him.
>>
I like that Koala isn't cool and in-control like Vader was because then this really would've been OT-Revisted. Instead of one of the most feared beings in the galaxy he's woefully incompetent and ineffective.

What I can't handle is how hard he jobbed already. Fin held his against Kyle own and then Rey just fucking bodied him after being force-aware for two minutes and with no prior lightsaber training.

Rey is shit though.
>>
File: Nihilus.jpg (222 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nihilus.jpg
222 KB, 1600x1200
>>63848478
get fucked, son.
>>
5633218240?!,,?!'mmnbcc
>>
>>63847934
Someone doesn't remember A New Hope Luke.
>>
>>63847934
Someone got to go to Toshi's Station.
>>
>>63848801

Rey is Luke's daughter, though.
>>
>>63848543
naga sadow would have turned him into a space frog.

sith magic/alchemy is the coolest shit about EU sith. makes the dark side look a lot more interesting than just the angry side of the force.
>>
>>63848155
But does anyone know he turned to the light except for Luke and Leia?
>>
He's one of those characters that should never take off the helmet.
>>
>>63847477
>>63847845
Heres your reply
>>
>>63848155
There is a difference between Anakin and Vader. Vader is who Anakin becomes when he becomes a complete emotionless sociopath that the emperor trained. Anakin is that person with a sense of right and wrong. So Ben wants to become the same sociopath that Vader was, and he believes that cutting off his emotional ties (his father) will allow him to succeed where Vader failed.
>>
>>63847867
>anakin and kylo
Yes
>Luke
Only in episode 4. And he never went full emo faggot like anakin and kylo
>>
>>63851035
Every scene with his helmet off is pure 10/10 patrician cinema
>>
File: 236236262.jpg (38 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
236236262.jpg
38 KB, 600x300
EU did it better, somehow
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.