[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mfw someone disrespects the Bing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Tonysoprano.jpg (26 KB, 374x373) Image search: [Google]
Tonysoprano.jpg
26 KB, 374x373
Mfw someone disrespects the Bing
>>
File: vlcsnap-00173.png (662 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00173.png
662 KB, 853x480
>mfw chris is fucking up again
>>
I think it's quite amazing how this show can be appreciated on two completely different levels.

Surface level of zany wacky mob adventures with lots of swearing, titties, and violence.

And then as a commentary on the death of the american dream, the illusions of nostalgia, broken families and dysfunctional relationships, and the unstoppable force of life.

Nothing has surpassed it so far, and I don't see anything doing so soon.
>>
>tfw I was gonna start a Gabagool thread just now

MA'DONN
>>
I loathe how even Sopranos threads are nothing but forced memes now.
>>
>>63843872
>implying those retards would recognize respect if it slapped its dick in their faces
>>
>>63844113
I agree, it has the ability to resonate with people in so many different ways.
>>
>>63844263
Watch it, Chrissy
>>
>>63844113
>he hasn't seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens in IMAX: 3D
>>
>>63844263
Yeah, there were times when these threads were one of the few places of consistent and well thought out discussion on here. Now everything is just memes, memes, memes.
>>
>>63846067
That's right, get it all out you little WHOOAH
>>
>>63843872
Tony Soprano taught me how to talk the talk. That man is my John Wayne
>>
>mfw they're with the Vipers
>>
File: 1427313682070.jpg (85 KB, 538x717) Image search: [Google]
1427313682070.jpg
85 KB, 538x717
>>63846283
I didn't pick that image this board is rigged sorry /sops/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.