[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what will Luke do in episode VIII? Aside from that, does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
So what will Luke do in episode VIII?

Aside from that, does anyone think VIII will be very good? I personally think that they played it very safe with VII to warm people up.

Can't wait to see Luke being a badass in episode VIII.
>>
>>63841382
Probably will be in a role that is between lead actor and supporting actor.

He will be a major part of the film and will offer guidance to his daughter Rey, and probably engage in some lightsaber fights.
>>
he'll get killed by ben solo
>>
>>63841491
i fucking hope not

luke is bad ass as fuck

fuck people who say ROTJ sucks, it has very high highs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFYoZ7H67A
>>
>>63841382
he is gonna do nothing all movie apart from deflect some blasters, rey and everyone else are going to get rekt by a trained Kylo where he fucking destroys a rebel capital ship with the force by himself, when everything is lost out his fucking x-wing Luke jumps old as fuck and easily dispatches Kylo, protagonists run to the ship and Kylo tries to use the force to stop them from leaving, Luke gonna bitch force slap his force away.

The end.

Next movie Luke single handedly defeats Snoke
>>
>>63841382
>Picks up where the last one left one
>"Rey i...."
>Gets his head cut off by Kylo
>>
>>63841382
Its gotta follow the original trilogy so hes dying for sure. Maybe snoke will attack both of them and he'll sacrifice himself so his daughter can run away, oh wait, strong independent woman, so she can strategically retreat in order to win the next battle.
>>
He trains Rey

It's revealed that he is Rey's father

He gets killed, probably by a more experienced Kylo Ren.
>>
He'll get killed by a skilled stormtrooper
>>
>>63841382
he's going to die next film. come back as force ghost for ep. 9.
>>
Evil Luke when
>>
>>63841382
Hopefully he shoves his lightsaber up Rey's ass and becomes the main character.
>>
I'm pretty excited to see completely jaded Luke
>>
>>63841382
Run. Rey and Chewie went after him in the Falcon, which is easily tracked. In all likelihood, if Luke starts training Rey there, it'll get cut short by First Order tracking them.
>>
>>63841564

Yeah but you have to suffer through Jorge's Wacky Puppet Show before getting to the good 15-20 minutes.

It was really only a taste of what was coming in the prequels as he had more technology to work with.
>>
>>63841564
my favorite scene senpai to bad that lucas changed wookies to ewoks
>>
>>63841382
will it be good. No.
>>
Maybe he'll end up dying and being used as a force ghost in IX, though I think that's too lame and predictable. Still, VII didn't take too many risks outside of surface-level diversity casting.

Needs to end on a low note though for maximum pottery. Msssive loss on the hero's side. Like Rey cucking Finn with Lando or something.
>>
File: star-wars-force-ghosts.jpg (538 KB, 3520x1510) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-force-ghosts.jpg
538 KB, 3520x1510
I think they're going to kill Han, Leia and Luke so they can do something like pic related at the end of Episode IX.
>>
>>63842093
how is han gonna be a force ghost
>>
>>63841564
Why did he have to add the "No. NOOOOOO!" during the climax? Some twisted sense of pottery?
>>
>>63842304
He swapped Force spit with Leia.
>>
He's going to train Rey how to lift an X-wing out Ireland.

>The force is strong in my family, my father has it, my sister has it, I have it etc.
>Rey, I am your father
>>
>>63842565
But han isn't a jedi
>>
>>63842657
No but Leia is a force sensitive. I dunno I'm bullshitting. Chances are Han's scenes will be some video recording or a flashback.
>>
>>63841564
>help me take my mask off
>but you'll die

Is this the missing piece of the Bane puzzle?
>>
>>63841382

They are literally just going to use Luke to market the next film, not to do anything in it.

That way they can save his actual face time for the third where he does "badass" things before dying.

That's how you make $1.6 billion a movie without having any new ideas.
>>
Kylo will probably begin his redemption arc in episode 8, and as he has already killed Han I doubt he will kill Luke as well. Luke will probably sacrifice himself or something in episode 9
>>
>>63841644
>>63841644
Guaranteed
>>
>>63841382
He won't do much and will likely get killed by the end. This trilogy is about passing the torch to the new multicultural characters. Not seeing the old white hero steal the show. JJ said this, look it up.
>>
>>63841382
He'll train Daisy to do everything for him instead.

>Can't wait to see Luke being a badass in episode VIII.
I would much rather him simply walk into his confrontation with Kylo Ren and overwhelm him with the Force in about five seconds revealing that Luke has ascended beyond lightsabers and disarms enemies purely with non-lethal Force power.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.