[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did it all happen in one day? poe and boyega literally had one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: starwars.jpg (221 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
starwars.jpg
221 KB, 752x1063
did it all happen in one day?

poe and boyega literally had one seen before they were best friends. Same with Rey.

How could Han "be a father figure" to rey when they knew eachother for one minute?
>>
>>63835784
what the fuck is that poster?
>>
>>63835784

A New Hope was literally two days.
>>
>>63835857
that looks like mara jade on the left so I guess it's an EU alt version of VII
>>
>>63835784
>>63835857
i'd rather have finna and rey sue than this gay shit poster
>>
Turn off your brain and have fun, it's just a movie.
>>
>>63835784
>day
>in space
Do you even physics?
>>
>>63835784
There was not a single scene where you could see a clear transition between day and night. Nor were there a single scene where ANY character was shown going to bed. So yes clearly it all happened in the space of about three hours
>>
>>63835784
I think this is another case where the Luke and Rey comparison falters. It worked that Luke would see Obi-Wan as a father figure as the guy knew his father, was all that he had left after his relatives were killed, and was trained as a Jedi which Luke was fairly interested in.

Han and Rey both fly ships, so there's that, but that's about it. They don't really have any other connections. Han being her father figure doesn't really work as well.
>>
>>63835989
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Standard_day

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic_Standard_Calendar
>>
>>63835784
POETRY
>>
>>63835784
Well Finn seems desperate for any affection Though I only base that on him chasing Rey because "no one ever looked at him like that before" and Poe just generally seems like a affable dude. It's no like Poe went looking for him of Jakku or anything he was just nice to when he saw he brought the droid and thankfully didn't die in the desert.

Rey and Han seem to be a Luke and Ben. Though the latter may have potentially spent more time together on that ride to mos eisley. Though both of their need for guardians seems to come from a sense of loneliness. Be it the recent murder of his surrogate parents with Luke or the abandonment issues of Rey
>>
>>63836175
That doesn't even state how long is the "standard" day
>>
>>63835873
is this true? i can't find any information on it.
>>
File: 1402522550822.png (89 KB, 226x219) Image search: [Google]
1402522550822.png
89 KB, 226x219
>>63835784
>one seen
>>
>>63835784
>did it all happen in one day?

No, it takes some time to move from place to place through hyperspace. Could have been days or weeks on the Falcon.
>>
>>63835873
Flat out incorrect, Lucas has stated it took 3 days aboard the Falcon to reach Alderaan.
>>
You guys are total fucking morons. The movie was perfect. Get over yourselves you loser fucks.
>>
>>63835784
I assume a few weeks, but you know how movies are
>>
>>63836068
It worked perfectly, though. Han was the first figure of authority that saw potential in Rey and offered a way to improve her life, because they bonded due to common interests and similar taste. She was starved for affection, and he'd a ungrateful son that left him feeling lacking as a parent.

It worked.
>>
>>63836175
REKT

NORMIE ON SUICIDE WATCH
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.