[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think he thought of the film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What do you think he thought of the film?
>>
>>63834898
Even he knew not to fuck about with Hans character
>>
>>63834898
>Well, I could've done that.
>>
>>63834898
>it's like getting invited to your ex-wife's wedding

;_;
>>
>>63834951
Is that why Greedo shot first?
>>
He was Kylo Ren cutting up the computers in his office because REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAR WARS IS MINE and he got outclassed by the young upstart totally unrelated to the original franchise

He won't outright bash it, and JJ pays him lip service because bashing George openly doesn't help anyone, but it's clear they're not fond of each other, at least not as creative
>>
>>63834898
I can only imagine he fucking hates Star Wars. He had to show his face at the premiere but he probably would have rather just be at home. I have a hard time believing he gives a flying fuck about what happened after RotJ. His entire life since '77 has been hearing the same three Star Wars questions. It's a mystery that he never killed himself.
>>
>>63834898
>"It's like poetry."
>>
>>63834898
probably mad that JJ and Disney made a better a star wars film than he has
>>
>>63834898
>So they just wanted me to remake the OT instead of trying something new? What the fuck?
>>
>>63835167
>I can only imagine he fucking hates Star Wars.

>le ebic meme
>>
He probably doesn't really dislike it or anything, but George is a pioneer at heart so I can't imagine that he he'd appreciate a retread
>>
Who cares what George thinks?
>>
>>63834898
>$4bn for the movie rights
>$15 for a ticket
>"ehh, still in profit"
>>
He's pretty much said what he though, as tactfully as he can with Disney hovering over him. He said he thinks "It's the type of movie the fans want", which pretty much means it isn't what he would have done. I think he feels like JJ missed the point of the saga, but then again, you could argue Lucas misses the point with his own saga as well.
>>
He's jealous and you could see that at the premiere.
>>
>>63835251
>add cg/edit to OT
oh noes you ruined it george

>remake entire movie
movie of the year i cant pay enough jj better than the prequels!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.