[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the better character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: han_luke.jpg (101 KB, 384x449) Image search: [Google]
han_luke.jpg
101 KB, 384x449
Who is the better character?
>>
>>63834553
me
>>
>They will NEVER meet each other again
>>
>>63834553
Luke is the best character in any of the films. He actually had some complexity in him especially in RotJ.
>>
Han in 4 and 5
Luke in 6
>>
Luke evolved and grew a lot more and had a much more satisfying arc. Han was cooler though.
>>
harrison ford should have died 20 years ago
>>
>>63834595
I just realized that. That sucks. The only reason I got excited when they announced a sequel trilogy was for the return of luke and han.
>>
>>63834701
Luke in 7
>>
Han was cool, but Luke was the heart of the original trilogy.
>>
>>63835372
Luke was the heart, Han was the pizzazz
>>
Luke had a better character arc going through all three movies. He had ambitions and the complex family drama situation of his own father being robot hitler.

Han's arc ended in the very first movie, but got to further develop his relationship with Leia in ESB which kind of added some more depth to his character I guess.
In Jedi he does literally nothing, in that movie he's easily a 1/10 character.
>>
>>63834553
>>63834672
Luke is the best character in ANY film EVER.
>>
>>63835654
Hellooooo reddit
>>
File: 1195066933332.png (76 KB, 741x289) Image search: [Google]
1195066933332.png
76 KB, 741x289
>>63834595
That's pretty sad.
>>
>>63835443
Luke had so much soul. It just comes with the 70s. They actually cared about developing characters and making them human.

Now everything feels rushed to get to the fights.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.