[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Rey get this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
When will Rey get this?
>>
>>63834091
Ah, the ass-to-ass lightsaber. Yeah, Rey will get it soon. As soon as they cast another black male central character.
>>
>>63834091

The real question is...what color will it be?

I guess purple. Purple double lightsaber...mffffff
>>
File: 5832692826.jpg (44 KB, 354x220) Image search: [Google]
5832692826.jpg
44 KB, 354x220
>>63835522
Mace's pimp cane light saber is somewhat of a trademark to his character. Rey's would probably be blue or green.
>>
>>63834091
She won't. She'll get a staff with one short lightsaber at the end. A Light-stave, if you will
>>
>>63835522
Green, for sure
>>
File: VIII.png (153 KB, 593x397) Image search: [Google]
VIII.png
153 KB, 593x397
>>
>>63837248
The bo-staff style seems more adaptable to a darth maul`s saber than the naginata style

naginata=http://casiberia.com/img/prod/sh1020.jpg
>>
>>63837248
>whole length of staff can block lightsabers
>because reasons
>>
>>63837457
gee anon, this is a blue board
>>
Never rey will make a heel turn at the end of the next movie and become snoke and then travel to the past at the end of the last movie of the trilogy
>>
>>63838291

naginata= http://casiberia.com/img/prod/sh1020.jpg

Fixed tour retarded link since you are an idiot and a fuckwit
>>
>>63838291
Well the storm trooper did have this
>>
>>63838803
Come to think of it why did the storm trooper have a tool for blocking lightsabers when they had not been seen outside of kilo ren in decades?
>>
>>63835522
im betting for yellow like bastila shan.
>>
>>63838493
Whats the problem, its just a glowstick in an uncooked chicken
>>
>>63838953
gee i dunno why does the us navy still exist?
>>
>>63838953
cause they were hunting for Luke and they may have needed them in case they found him?
>>
>>63840228
Luke would have laughed at him and cut him down in 3 seconds
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.