[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet, /tv/? I may have been a shitty actor in two shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Miss me yet, /tv/?

I may have been a shitty actor in two shitty Star Wars movies, but at least I didn't ruin any established canon.

>He didn't kill Dooku after picking up his lightsaber for the first time
>He didn't use force abilities without even being trained on how to use them
>He actually had to train on how to use a saber and spend decades working his way through the ranks to even stand a chance against a lower Sith apprentice
>He actually learned his trade on building things while being a slave specifically to this end. He didn't manage to be able to fix a Corellian Freighter without ever even being inside one or knowing anything about fixing actual spaceships
>Was renowned as the best fighter pilot in the galaxy, yet still had trouble picking off scavenger droids from another ship. He wasn't able to fly his first space ship in his life and immediately be able to out-maneuver trained veteran fighter pilots and fly a ship through a fucking downed Star Destroyer at full sub-light without crashing

Reminder that anybody who defends Rey's Mary Sue abilities are literal Abram's boot lickers and don't give a fuck about the established lore.
>>
>>63832643
You didn't watch Episode I, did you? Anakin was able to fly his first spaceship (without a booster seat), go into a space battle, get several kills, and blow up a droid control ship without so much as a scratch.
>>
>Hayden Christensen
>shitty actor
>>
>>63832882
Also this, yeah. Hayden was never the problem. He did the best with what he had.
>>
>>63832643
I miss you like Pearl Harbour missed the point.
>>
>>63832643
Anakin did stuff no other human could do as a 9-year-old due to his hax Force connection.

Try again, OP.
>>
>>63832812
He tried spinning, that was a good trick
>>
>>63833026
Okay, yeah, fair enough. That was a good trick.
>>
>>63832977
That's literally the point op wag making
>>
>>63832812
He had no idea how to fly the fighter and put it into autopilot by accident, same as how he fired the torpedoes by accident.

I just watched TPM on Wednesday, and it was pretty clear that R2 (an experienced Naboo palace flight line droid) was doing as much flying as Anakin was. Anakin was essentially like a little kid playing a rail shooter, and when he flies the ship on his own, he gets BTFO and crashes into the droid ship.

Even kid podracer Anakin gave off this distinct "child soldier" vibe, where he was good beyond his years at fixing/flying shit because he was forced to do so as a slave (just like how Joseph Kony's cannlnfadder are probably better shots than half of /k/).
>>
>>63832812
>He went into space and destroyed a few shitty drone fighters. He then accidentally crashed into the TF control ship and did it all by accident.

Rey was flying the Falcon better than Solo.
>>
>prequels
>didn't ruin any established canon
good joke
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.