[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey did I ever tell you about the Kylo Ren? Don't underestimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1450471460556.png (292 KB, 511x496) Image search: [Google]
1450471460556.png
292 KB, 511x496
Rey did I ever tell you about the Kylo Ren? Don't underestimate his autism.
>>
>>63831585
He even looks Like Max Landis
>>
Did she catch him pissing off of a ledge?
>>
Rey did I ever tell you about your cousin Ben? He was named after a friend of mine even though Leia and Han hardly knew him. I trained him to be a Jedi but he slaughtered all my other padawans.

He was a good nephew.
>>
File: luke-skywalker.jpg (115 KB, 980x397) Image search: [Google]
luke-skywalker.jpg
115 KB, 980x397
>>63831585
Rey, did I ever tell you about my father's old lightsaber? It was my first weapon, but I lost it while fighting Darth Vader and it fell into the depths of Cloud City, never to be found. It was a good friend. Oh wait, that's the one you're holding right now. How the fuck did you find it?
>>
What was up with the ending scene? Were they having a staring contest or something?
>>
>>63831727
It really seemed off. Luke saying anything would've been better imo.

Also, that scene looked disgusting in 3D.
>>
>>63831714
m8, there vents at the bottom of that pit, obviously some scavenger found it.
>>
>>63831585
where is it from? is the camversion already out on torrent?
>>
Rey, did I ever tell you about the time I wiped your mind after your cousin killed everyone at my academy except you, then hid you on a desert shit hole out of complete spite because I used to also live on a desert shit hole. I meant to come get you eventually but I forgot.

I was a good friend.
>>
>>63831784
Ya some spic recorded it
>>
>>63831727
it allegedly had dialogue, but they had to cut it all out because it turns out that ending a Star Wars movie on exposition is a FUCKING STUPID IDEA LMAO. that's the level of filmmaking we're dealing with.
>>
File: billpullman.jpg (8 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
billpullman.jpg
8 KB, 214x317
>>63831612

>you remember that Bill Pullman has a decent beard
>you are now picturing Lonestar on that island doing a piss-take

Goddamnit, Brooks, please make one more Spaceballs before you die.

>tfw no more Rivers and Candy

why live
>>
>>63831881
link pls
>>
>>63832135

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEvEQrrY6m8

Enjoy senpai
Those feels
>>
>>63831585
Rey, did I ever tell you how the Empire builds death stars over and over again and your victory means absolutely nothing because Jar Jar Abrams is going to reuse the plots of the other movies too?
>>
>>63832189
JJ is one and done. This is his grand contribution to the Star Wars franchise.
>>
Rey, did I ever tell you about my master, Obi-Wan Kenobi? After he died he used to visit me every night for years on end to tell me inane facts about everyday objects. He was a good friend.
>>
>>63831727
It's because Luke recognised her and was so surprised to see the girl he mind raped there
>>
File: 1447384045356.png (202 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
1447384045356.png
202 KB, 300x336
>tfw he mindwiped Rey because she was pure evil and now that she's standing there before him he threw back his robes since he's getting ready for a duel
>>
>>63831727
Well he basically sees the young version of himself. Without a dick.
>>
>>63832805

He's probably thinking "time to make more jedi!"
>>
>>63831585
He's a holocron recording.
>>
>>63831714
The Will of the Force
>>
>>63832763
R E V A N
E
V
A
N
>>
>>63832805
she'd be hotter with a dick desu m8
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.