[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /tv/ see Starwars in 3D? Did it look shit and give you a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: stupid 3d marvel movies.jpg (171 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
stupid 3d marvel movies.jpg
171 KB, 1300x866
Did /tv/ see Starwars in 3D? Did it look shit and give you a headache like every single 3D film does?
>>
>>63831145
I saw it in 3D. Yeah, it looked so blurry I had to walk out of the theatre after 30 minutes.
>>
It made my inner inner jew scream about the perfect quality blueray rip available next year.
>>
What kind of douche wears an outfit like that?
>>
>>63831145
Yeah, it was actually my first 3D movie, so that was a fun experience
>>
>>63831264
First time out of the basement for quite a while?
>>
>>63831338
I live in South Florida, there are no basements
>>
The 3D in The Force Awakens was one of the weakest things about the film IMO.

It had some of the worst 3d effects of any movie these past few years.

Basically the screen just felt a little deeper or something, nothing seemed to 'pop out.'
>>
>>63831145
I saw it in 3D and no it was fine. It wasn't used that much actually.
>>
>>63831261
Literally about to wear a very similar outfit on a date. T-thanks, anon.
>>
>>63831529
Don't worry about it, the hipster fag look is in right now
>>
http://realorfake3d.com/
I only watch true 3D movies in 3D. So even though I'm huge 3D sucker and use my 3Dtv often, no, I didn't. I watched it in 2D like it was meant to be seen.
>>
>>63831572
It's so comfy though
>>
>>63831468
Lol you didnt see the spaceship litterally flying out of the screen towards the audiƫntie
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.