[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey is Revan. She was the original leader of the Knights of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: Darth Reyvan.jpg (65 KB, 735x305) Image search: [Google]
Darth Reyvan.jpg
65 KB, 735x305
Rey is Revan.

She was the original leader of the Knights of Ren and the one who betrayed Luke Skywalker.

Luke mindwiped her and left her on Jakku to give her a second chance. Any memories she has of a childhood are false ones.

Episode 8 will mirror episode 5, and just as the Empire Strikes Back had the startling revelation that Darth Vader was Luke's father, episode 8 will have the revelation that Rey was actually the bad guy.

With the lies exposed episode 9 will be about her being tempted to rejoin the Dark Side, just as Luke was tempted in Return of the Jedi.
>>
What about Kylo
>>
I would be so on board with this but it's never going to happen. It would explain everything.
>>
>>63828366
Kylo is a good guy deep down. Just fucked up
>>
>>63828310

sounds neat.

exactly why they won't do it.
>>
>Luke mindwiped her and left her on Jakku to give her a second chance.

She looked about 7 years old.
>>
>>63828366
Either one of the Knights, or he fell to the Dark Side after the Knights had already fucked shit up.

Kylo Ren was probably Rey's original name, and Ben took it for himself when he took up her mantle.
>>
>>63828432
Kylo is a vader wannabe. He was still inbetween the full transition from light to dark.
I think now though he has so he can improve his skills.
>>
>>63828463
This

We can't have good things can we

Rey will become Luke in ANH (without the ambiguous dark side part)
Ren will become Vader but will be redeemed in episode IX after he kills snoke by throwing him down the shaft of death star 4 (as big as 3 planets!)
>>
>>63828559
>death star 4 (as big as 3 planets!)

>implying death star 4 won't be a regular star with a base in the core
>>
JJ has read the script for the next film, says he wished he was directing it
that to me gives me hope of another fantastic episode.
Also Rouge 1 has potential
>>
>>63828310
If this was true why didn't Ben reveal this to her or anything or hint at it.
>>
>>63828310
why would you give me false hope, anon
>>
>>63828310
One problem. The various guides put a ton of emphasis on the fact that Kylo Ren is a focal point of both the light and dark sides of the Force.

Which means he's the one with the parallels to Revan.
>>
>>63828707
See i was under the impression luke was the true grey jedi and walked the line between
>>
>>63828310
Also, she was like 7 or 8 years old when she was left on Jakku, so I doubt she was one of the Knights of Ren.
>>
>>63828707
>Which means he's the one with the parallels to Revan

like his lightsaber being parallel with rey's staff thingy in the poster?
>>
>>63828735

revan had fake memories too
>>
You mean SW will turn into Haven?

Cool.
>>
>>63828310
i could live with that and it would be a nice twist, far better than the mary sue princess movie we are being fed by the kike.
>>
>>63828728
He's like neo mace dindu
>>
>>63828310
>Luke mindwiped her and left her on Jakku to give her a second chance
so she was a badass leader of a league of jedi at the age of 8? lmao
>>
>>63828310
Kylo is the master of the Knights of Ren so how could Rey be "the original master" and Snoke not know about it?
>>
/tv/ is so fucking fedora it hurts

If Rey was a male character /tv/ would be jizzing itself over her and have no problems

BUT OH NO BECAUSE IT'S A WOMAN IT'S A *********MARY SUE*********** EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS I'LL USE IT ANYWAY
>>
>>63828794
No he isn't. Luke is grey Jedi he used anger and aggression to bring Vader down except he used them to protect himself and his friends not because he was lusting for inner power like a Sith would. A regular Jedi would never use anger and aggression, Yoda even says this to Luke in episode V.
>>
>Rey is the leader
>not Darth Bane
>>
File: George Romero.jpg (62 KB, 350x524) Image search: [Google]
George Romero.jpg
62 KB, 350x524
>>63828310
I like how you niggers have to come up with all sorts of bullshit explanations in order to make the story and the characters even remotely good.

It's The Phantom Menace all over again.
>>
>>63828871
0/10
>>
>>63828636
>Also Rouge 1 has potential

Saving Private Ryan style war movie set in the star wars universe fuck yes it's going to be amazing.
>>
>>63828918
>he hasn't seen the movie
>>
TFA was a glibfac of the OT (not just of ANH).

SW8 will be a glibfac of the PT. Dead?Phasma is going to get cloned. It was hinted at by Hux in TFA when he mentioned clones.
>>
>>63828477
thats the illusion memory
>>
>>63828871
she just ain't hot enough

but yes, a male lead would be preferable
>Oscar Isaac barely in the movie
way to fuck up
>>
>>63828901
Dindu uses (and created) a style of fighting called Vaapad that takes advantage of his emotions and anger and yada yada

It's why his lightsaber is purple, red + blue
>>
>>63828953
>he's still trying to come up with shitty theories to defend the movie just like the retards defending The Phantom Menace

It's like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>63828636
I'm honestly more interested in Rogue 1 than I was in TFA.
>>
Except for the fact that Revan exists two thousand years before ANH
>>
>>63829108
four
>>
>>63829108

4000, you fucking casual
>>
File: 1447306571337.jpg (76 KB, 298x387) Image search: [Google]
1447306571337.jpg
76 KB, 298x387
>>
>>63828908
Where's darth Icky?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.