[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the coolest part of the trailers when Kylo Ren activates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
This was the coolest part of the trailers when Kylo Ren activates his lightsaber and the main beam shoots out and then a second later the two vents activate.
But I don't remember seeing it in the movie, did I just miss it?
>>
>>63824890
a glib facsimile
>>
they cut it out for some reason
>>
>>63824932
Weird, it was a great shot. I hope they release a director cut later cause I definitely feel they cut some shit to get to Episode IV's running time, though I don't know if they'll want to do something like that to Star Wars.
>>
>>63824890
also the scenes in trailers were the same length in the movie. 2 sec TIE fighter sunset shot, 1 sec X-Wing cockpit shot, 0.5 sec rainy flashback shot. there were no little hype scenes we have already seen in the trailers at all.
>>
>>63824890
he also never had his cape and hood on in the woods
>>
>>63824908
Gookmoot, please add a word filter for this phrase.
Make it replace it as "a fish" or something.
>>
>>63824932
>for some reason
Half the internet was screaming about how stupid it was for years.
>>
>>63826096
It was literally less than one year.
>>
>>63824890

They cut it out, remember hearing the saber activate off screen? That was it.
>>
File: review_zuvio_large.jpg (119 KB, 800x1194) Image search: [Google]
review_zuvio_large.jpg
119 KB, 800x1194
I want to know what the hell happened to this guy. He had a figure made for him and everything he was there for half a second getting killed by Kylo in Rey's vision.
>>
>>63826096
Everyone complained about the crossguard, not the actual scene.
>>
File: High_Noon_on_Jakku_cover.jpg (53 KB, 565x720) Image search: [Google]
High_Noon_on_Jakku_cover.jpg
53 KB, 565x720
>>63827103
>>
>>63827103
b-buy toys p-please we spent $4.3 trillion
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.