[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admirial Ackbar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: admiral.jpg (10 KB, 254x169) Image search: [Google]
admiral.jpg
10 KB, 254x169
>Millenium Falcon shows up, whole theater cheers and claps
>Han and chewie show up, whole theater cheers and claps
>Leia shows up, whole theater cheers and claps
>C3PO shows up, whole theater cheers and claps
>R2D2 appears, whole theater cheers and claps

>Admiral Ackbar shows up, a few people begin to clap and try to cheer, but most people aren't, so they just stop right away.
>>
>>63824367
a glib facsimile
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>63824367
>Millenium Falcon shows up, whole theater cheers and claps
>Han and chewie show up, whole theater cheers and claps
>Leia shows up, whole theater cheers and claps
>C3PO shows up, whole theater cheers and claps
>R2D2 appears, whole theater cheers and claps
>>
I thought it was just a normal calamariman
>>
>>63824383
I wish there were some decent quotes from the movie but all we have is this shitty one from some shitty review.
>>
>>63824367

I clapped at the end of Episode III in cinemas and I'm not ashamed of it.

I'm not even american, good I did it because it was the last purest Star Wars thing from George Lucas.
>>
File: 1250713686122.jpg (187 KB, 582x831) Image search: [Google]
1250713686122.jpg
187 KB, 582x831
>clapping in theater
>cheering in theater
>shooting in theater

America.
>>
>>63824498

I hope you at least mean the Tatooine section and not NOOOOOOOOO!
>>
Nobody cheered when the Millenium Falcon showed up but I accidentally said "oh come the fuck on" much louder than I intended.
>>
>Han shows up
>A rootin tootin Buick truck full of good ole boys drives into the theater, all shooting into air
>>
>>63824500
jealous?
>>
its because most of them dont know how he is as they're just band wagon homos recognising shit from the big bang theory
>>
>>63824367
Was that Ackbar? He looked and sounded kind of different, and we've seen others of his race on the Rebel's ships.
>>
>>63824500
It could be worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
>>
>>63824612
Credits say it was.
>>
>>63824612
>>63824425

It was Ackbar, the original actor even reprised his role.
>>
is he muslim tho?
>>
>>63824678
>>63824717
That's pretty neat. He should have had a bigger part. Honestly no reason why they couldn't have had ships attacking Star Killer base, apart from trying to copy the first movie.
>>
>>63824895

The Republic was fighting the First Order on the down low, trying to avoid another full-scale war.
>>
>>63824632

That's embarrasing and sad
>>
>>63824367
guys it's a trap is a popular meme lets put Allah Ackbar in it. this is how Jews think.
>>
My wife's son enjoyed all those parts so I'm ok with it
>>
>>63824367
>30 years later and Ackbar, Leia and Nienn are still main figureheads of the rebellion
Its a bit sad really, you'd of thought some of these guys moved on or died by now.
>>
File: Poe_Dameron_infobox.png (2 MB, 832x1216) Image search: [Google]
Poe_Dameron_infobox.png
2 MB, 832x1216
>>63826520
>>
>>63824632
literally subhuman
>>
>>63825218
Was that actually explained in the movie, I don't remember that coming up. Besides you'd think that they wouldn't just sit around and let their planets be destroyed.
>>
>>63826520
Consider the following
The galaxy is in peace.
Only some old leftovers and some didnt read the memo still fighting in far sunsystems against another.
They are generals and moffs, noone care about.
>>
>>63824383
your post doesnt make any sense to the thread.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.