[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was huxs movitvation ?? He wasn't a dark side anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image%3A153108.png (491 KB, 1018x688) Image search: [Google]
image%3A153108.png
491 KB, 1018x688
What was huxs movitvation ??
He wasn't a dark side anything
Was it money? Why would you kill trillions of people ?
>>
>>63817340
he would be in a position of power when they took control of the galaxy
>>
He was white, therefore evil.
>>
>>63817340
you mothers dick lmao
>>
he's an atheist, he believes in nothing
>>
>>63817340
I wish these sort of movies could present an antagonist that isn't really a villain.

why not make alliance vs empire freedom against extreme order without making the empire needlessly evil?
>>
>>63817367
you repeated yourself there family
>>
>>63817436
George tried to do that in the prequels with the CIS and people hated it
>>
>>63817340
It was the extinction of the Jewi- I mean Jedi race.
>>
>>63817340
>What was huxs movitvation ??
He is a fascist. He is also a very good manager who gets shit done and gets paid for it. There is a lot of perks for being the one running the entire galaxy, even if you are not the ruler.
>>
>>63817340
He has a wicked personality! :^)
>>
>>63817436
I always thought Vader was an antivillain, apart from redeeming himself, he doesn't want to kill Luke.
>>
>>63817461
I think that was more about the lackluster execution, and then the Clone Wars show ruins that entirely by making them just more generic evil bad guys.
>>
>>63817367
>mfw the first half of the movie goes out of its way to show that the First Order is literally all white british men
>mfw the second half suddenly like 33% of them are minorities and women

I wonder which scenes were filmed first and who decided on those decisions.
>>
>>63817436
Because 90% of the viewer base wouldn't get it.
>>
>order
>power
that speech was good especially towards the end of it
i also liked how he seems to not fear kylo at all

what disappoints me is that i felt that it vii could have gotten a lot more esoteric and psychological with the first order but it seems like they're going to stick with the simple good guys bad guys split
>>
>le hitler was evil meme
>>
>>63817340
He is white and a Nazi, because he is white he is the bad guy
>>
He's White and the director is a Jew.

That's it.
>>
>>63817796
>Kylo pretty much tells him he will kill him if his troops fuck up again
>he just gives him a bitchy look and walks away
>Kucklo Ren has a temper tantrum the next scene
>>
>>63817340

>picture of tarkin and the same questions
>picture of rommel and the same questions

People do their jobs.
>>
>>63817780
>mfw the first half of the movie goes out of its way to show that the First Order is literally all white british men
Finn shows up in the first fucking scene
>>
>>63817890
i think hux sees kylo as someone he doesn't have much respect for but deals with because he has to
and kylo is sort of made out to be known for having a problem child personality anyway
>>
>>63817995
there are different ethnicities
we just haven't seen any in any top positions....
>>
>>63817369
Guess he never knew he'd have to fight you for it.
>>
>>63817995
I meant the officers, not troopers.
>>
>>63817890
>>he just gives him a bitchy look and walks away
That's because he RUNS this outfit. He is the guy keeping the entire organisation together, and not easily replaced. He is like the producer of a movie. He doesn't write the script or make the final decision, but without him nothing gets done.
>>
All he has to do is pledge allegiance to Snoke and he gets to be space Himmler

Don't act like you wouldn't take that offer
>>
>>63817340

He has a laughably tiny dick and is overcompensating like crazy.
>>
>>63817436
>>63817436
>I wish these sort of movies could present an antagonist that isn't really a villain

Star Wars was about classic good and evil from the very beginning. You're basically saying you want this movie to become another movie.

>I want x to be y!
>doesn't go watch all the y's out already out there
>>
>>63817340
Wasn't the empire like humans first? Or human supremacists. Maybe he just wants to put the filthy xenos in their place.
>>
>>63818640
Sounds bout run right akuclstttk
>>
>>63818498
We are dealing with a movie where the opposing forces are literally the LIGHT and DARK side.
>>
File: latest[1].png (933 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
933 KB, 816x816
>>63817340
What was tarkins movitvation ??
He wasn't a dark side anything
Was it money? Why would you kill billions of people ?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.