[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars VII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Spoilers.png (946 KB, 1031x559) Image search: [Google]
Spoilers.png
946 KB, 1031x559
Supreme Leader Snoke, the “Emperor” of the First Order, is indeed no one else but the first Sith Lord ever to return from the dead: Darth Plagueis, Palpatine’s former master, who had been very much prepared for his “murder” at his pupil’s hand. The moment Palpatine was killed by Vader, the darkest force imaginable returned him from the dead. Snoke is the “Force Awakened” but he’s dying, only kept together by cybernetics and abuse of the Dark Side. He was the one responsible for Anakin’s immaculate conception, so in a way he is Luke’s “grandfather”, something Luke will learn at the very beginning of Episode VIII.
>>
When they first speak to Snoke, maybe I'm far off here, but did anyone notice that when the camera angles itself along the left side of Snokes face looking down at Kylo and Hux it kind of looked like the Plagueis book cover? And this is the only time the camera is angled this way, it isn't repeated, was it intentional?
>>
>>63816488
I'm really starting to believe this theory tb.h
>>
File: darth_plagueiscover.jpg (90 KB, 700x483) Image search: [Google]
darth_plagueiscover.jpg
90 KB, 700x483
>>63816865
Yep
>>
The theme's the same. That's the BIG piece in it's favor.
>>
I see HD gifs and images going round, does that mean it's available to watch somewhere on the internet?
>>
>>63816488
I miss the Muun.
>>
>>63816488
In the book aftermath
Sheevs assiastant says that they should go outside of the galaxys to learn the dark side
Im pretty sure thats snoke
>>
>>63816997
OP's image is a final model from post production of the film. The gifs are likely from the trailers. The only torrent anyone's been able to find is a low quality camrip in Spanish.
>>
>>63817040
From Wookiepedia:

The novel climaxes where it began— as the Battle of Naboo occurs, Palpatine coerces Plagueis into sleep with the promise of making him co-chancellor of the Republic, just as Plagueis demanded decades earlier, now that Palpatine appears to be winning in the election to replace Finis Valorum as Chancellor. With that, Sidious attacks Plagueis and, as he kills him, he explains that he was the one who had really been manipulating Plagueis the whole time, with such deals as the clone army as an example. In the end, Sidious ends Plagueis's life with the dark side of the Force, although his feeling of triumph is ruined as he feels uneasy for some reason. He later attributes this to the supposed death of Darth Maul, though, as he initially suspected, it may very well have been Plagueis himself reaching out to him from beyond the Force.
>>
>>63817178
Cont.
In canon (Clone Wars), Maul actually survived, meaning that Plagueis likely survived.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.