[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good keanu reeves movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1450507201428.jpg (24 KB, 515x517) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450507201428.jpg
24 KB, 515x517
>tfw you watch a good keanu reeves movie
>>
File: keanu.jpg (30 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
30 KB, 670x377
>>63815118
feels pretty good senpai
>>
Point break, point break, and point break.
>>
Street Kings

>tfw samuel l jackson was hiding the money in his wall the whole time
>>
literally all of his movies. he's like tom cruise. they've never made an unwatchable movie.
>>
Prince of Pennsylvania
>>
He's a fucking hack.

Someone post the pasta about him, that's the only thing he has ever done worth a dam.
>>
>>63815446
He can't convincingly play a human being consistently but he's charismatic so who cares?
>>
>>63815638
I dunno, he was pretty good in bill and ted.

They were supposed to be stoners but the movie didn't want to actually say it, right?
>>
Is John Wick actually good or was everyone memeing it?
>>
>>63815638
That's not the pasta, faggot.

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.
>>
>>63815749
Its seriously an amazing movie 9/10 suggest if you like keeanu reeves movies
>>
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
>>
>>63815749
Did you like Dredd? Because it's pretty much Dredd with Keanu Reeves. It's got competent action, a serviceable plot and little in the way of charisma or charm. It's got that similar edgy adolescent power fantasy feel to it.
>>
>>63815759
This is fake as fuck
>>
>>63815749
its like, 90 minutes of keanu shooting people in the face to loud music.

Its like a CoD frag video.

Surprisingly ok though.
>>
>>63815951
I bet you think Will Smith isn't really a dick to cashiers too, huh?
>>
>>63815951
Nothing gets past you does it?
>>
>>63815759
>not

>On the set of Constantine, Reeves was brought in front of a mock tribunal, forcing him to apologise for a prank played on a fellow cast member Rachel Weisz. Reportedly, Reeves entered Weisz's trailer during a shoot with 4 freshly picked carrots he bought from a near-by farmer's market, and hid the veg in various locations in the dressing room, leaving a sign on the door claiming "There are 5 carrots hidden in this room". Weisz, who was know to suffer both from OCD and Lachanophobia (an irrational fear of vegetables), was rushed to hospital when she collapsed outside her trailer just before an expensive action scene where she was supposed to be rigged to fall through a 40 ft pane of glass and into a swimming pool.
>>
>>63816041
>also fake
>>63815995
Every fucking celebrity is a piece of shit to us commoners, suck it the fuck up, they make 100 times more than you will make ever so you cant do a thing about it
>>
>>63816461
You're either the newest newfag to have ever existed or baiting, but I don't have the pasta either way, so fuck it.
>>
Man of Tai Chi

He didn't just act in it. He directed it too. It's really good. I'd say it's as good as Ip Man. Makes me want to see him direct more movies.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.