[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an everyone shits on riggins episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: rainy tim.jpg (80 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
rainy tim.jpg
80 KB, 810x540
>it's an everyone shits on riggins episode
>>
>it's a "Landry kills a guy for some girl who only puts out once and then everyone pretend like it never happened" episode
>>
>>63814643

Man he always had it the worst. When Julie got drunk and tried to make out with him as he was putting her to bed and coach walked in FUUCK
>>
File: bitch.jpg (88 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
88 KB, 1024x686
>it's a waverly episode
>>
>>63814682

Well it wasn't. It was the only reason Tyra and Landry stayed together, and was a constant talking point whenever they were on screen. It was written off the way that it was because FNL got caught smack dab in the writer's strike. It's also why the Mexican dude Buddy Garrety adopts disappears COMPLETELY after season 2 (or 3?)
>>
File: slightly angry.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
slightly angry.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
>>63814757
everything about this cunt made my blood fucking boil

her stupid face
her stupid voice
her stupid way of talking
her stupid fucking social justice
her stupid pretentiousness

god i fucking hate her
>>
>>63814765
literally the next season she breaks up with him but they "stay friends"

this show is pushing c uck values
>>
>>63814893

Did the

>FNL got caught smack dab in the writer's strike

Go over your head?
>>
>it's a racially charged episode
>all it does is show how black people make everything about race and twist whities words

that was so amazing. literally everything they perceived as racist was bullshit it was hilarious
>>
>>63815672
the blacks literally did everything wrong, im starting to think the writers did it on purpose

>twist macs words
>momma smash making getting denied the loan about race
>waverly and the black football players supporting self segregation
>the black players screwing everyone out of possible wins for some twisted words

hilarious
>>
>>63814940
you're a c uck apologist
>>
File: 1429038173194.png (5 KB, 144x204) Image search: [Google]
1429038173194.png
5 KB, 144x204
>>63816239
>the black players got completely btfo and pussied out

fuck that was great
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.