[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you guys feel about this movie? I honestly loved it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How did you guys feel about this movie? I honestly loved it.
>>
I'm guessing you related to the weirdo?

Overall it was fine but from mid way to the final reveal was ehhhhh
>>
>>63807839
The MC wasn't just a asshole to the Gordo though, he sent out a false email that got his competitor fired from his job.

He was an all around piece of shit human being.
>>
>>63807839
He was a prick to his wife too. His wife was picked on and he brought it up and threw it in her face.
>>
too bad Gordon became a rapist.
>>
This movie ended too soon.
>>
>>63807760
I was getting burred, but stuck with it and loved the end.

>>63808273
But he didn't do it
>>
>>63807892
>being too beta to play the game
>>
very very predictable but good
>>
File: keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png (387 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png
387 KB, 600x700
>>
The movie was very good
>>
>>63807760
Nice movie until the shit end.
>>
>>63808681
Reddit: the post
>>
>>63807760
Is it his dick in a box?
>>
>>63808757
i can't really see how you'd arrive at that conclusion, the movie was good, good pacing, well acted, nice script, it just kind of hamfisted the pregnancy thing and it was very predictable where it was going with it

I also feel like I'm genuinely one of the few people left on this board who've actually never been to a reddit page in their lives. I also don't watch capeshit. Aren't I cool?
>>
>>63808846
If any of that were true, yes, you would be cool. Very cool.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.