[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neckbeard contrarians BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1536x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1536x259
Neckbeard contrarians BTFO
>>
>watching a film that has toys
>>
>Isn't that what we all wanted anyways?

No.. I just want starwars to die peacefully.
>>
Yeah I wanted the same movie that I have watched 8 million times and know backwards and forwards. This isn't some bullshit franchise like Jurassic Park where you can get away with this rehash shit. This is Star Wars, it deserves better
>>
>>63807551
then blame George for wanting to sell more toys
>>
File: toy story.jpg (903 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
toy story.jpg
903 KB, 1920x1080
>>63807516
>not watching Toy Story
>>
Yeah. We all wanted to watch the exact same movie we've seen literally hundreds of times before. Whatever.
>>
>>63807491
All I see is GLIB
>>
If you use the word "contrarian", you're literally just an idiot. It's an invented concept by idiots with reddit sensibilities who are too fragile to deal with criticism of mediocre media that has widespread appeal.

It's a troubling manifestation of millennials' mental weakness. Seriously, the only people who would even entertain any "argument" involving the concept of being "contrarian" are weak, lazy idiots who can't deal with criticism substantively.

It it bothers you that much that people criticize mediocre mass-marketed shit designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator, like Star Wars, breaking Bad, etc., you should find a safe bubble and stay there. Or kill yourself.
>>
File: image.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>63807640
>wanting someone to commit suicide because you disagree on a movie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AtL4A56CKM
>>
>>63807640
It would be okay if you didn't hate things just because they are really popular. If you don't like Star Wars, fine, but breaking bad? You just happen to not like either of those things? You've literally just proven that you don't like things because other people do like them. That makes you a faggot bro
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.