[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is he canonically the strongest stormtrooper in history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1450472385953.gif (48 KB, 495x231) Image search: [Google]
1450472385953.gif
48 KB, 495x231
So is he canonically the strongest stormtrooper in history?
>>
webm with sound now
>>
>>63806717
>says gif
>doesn't move
>>
>gif

I have been rused
>>
File: 1449534190635.gif (1 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1449534190635.gif
1 MB, 500x209
>>63806717
He is stronger then Phasma and Kylo
>>
So, was Finn force sensitive? The movie wasn't clear on that, or maybe it flew over me.
>>
is this the one that daniel craig played?
>>
>>63806717
>tfw no Traitor Trooper video game where you beat niggers.
>>
>>63807121
No, Craig was the one in the detention cell apparently.

I think this one's Tom Cruise.
>>
>>63807121
Nah, this one is some dude named Pip
>>
>>63807121
>>63807195
>>63807215
I bet you anything this is the one that those guys from the Raid played. I heard they were doing some choreography for the movie and a tonfa seems like something right up their alley.
>>
File: 1346385518575.png (160 KB, 257x245) Image search: [Google]
1346385518575.png
160 KB, 257x245
>kung fu mook showing off his melee dps skills
>Harrison Ford strikes again
>>
>>63807083
FFS this is in a Star Wars film? WTF
>>
File: 23626666.jpg (57 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
23626666.jpg
57 KB, 500x246
I REALLY felt sorry for this guy
>Be taken away as a child and forced to be a soldier
>The only people through your assuredly brutal training were your bunk-mates, your battle-brothers, who were all in the same boat as you
>One day one of them, for no reason, decides to be self-righteous and aid the enemy, killing several of your comrades in your escapes in his desertion attempt
>Not only will he not just go away, he then actively defects to the enemy and starts massacring his own during a battle against the resistance, again for no real reason
>Amid the slaughter, all you feel is confusion and rage. You can't understand why he'd betray the sacred bond you all grew up with during your training days, why you would aid the enemy when desertion could have sufficed. Why you're killing your own when you wouldn't kill the enemy. The cowardice, the self-righteousness, the hypocrisy, the obnoxiousness of him all boils over for you
>All you can manage when confronted with this piece of treacherous filth is "TRAIIIITORRRRRRR". So you fight him, for your bunk-mates that hes murdered for some poon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.