[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does he related to Sheev and Vader?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 373x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 373x494
How does he related to Sheev and Vader?
>>
Does this thing have progeria?
>>
>>63805227

He did their taxes
>>
File: Not plagueis.jpg (811 KB, 2448x2329) Image search: [Google]
Not plagueis.jpg
811 KB, 2448x2329
>>63805227
He probably isn't in any significant way since he's from beyond the galaxy. He's related to the story of Kylo's fall, the shit that went down at the Academy, and Luke's exile.
>>
>>63805227
He's Plagueis, the novel says he saw the rise and fall of the Empire, and he knows Sith stuff
>>
too bad it was just an upscaled hologram and hes not huge ass motherfucker
>>
>>63806307
what novel?
>>
He's a vader zombie who's probably possessed by sheev
>>
>>63805350
WHAT BOOK ? link now pls
>>
>>63805350
yikes, so the dark side = cancer
>>
>>63806307
pls staph
>>
>>63806509
Art book.
>>
>>63806307
his race is clearly not Muun tho
>>
File: Homer-sourball.jpg (21 KB, 475x358) Image search: [Google]
Homer-sourball.jpg
21 KB, 475x358
>>
>>63806556
>link now pls
>>
He better be plagueis and not some Abrams new shit.
>>
>>63806571
FUCK, lost
>>
>>63806577
I don't own one, some people are taking pics from a physical copy, no one scanned the whole thing yet.
>>
File: PRFphoto2childrenweb.jpg (34 KB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
PRFphoto2childrenweb.jpg
34 KB, 300x235
>>63805263
this desu
>>
>>63806577
Oh, but have some images from it http://imgur.com/a/ysvUX
>>
>>63806373
Serkis said he was 7 feet tall in some interview
>>
>>63805227
He's Plagueis, the master of Sheev and the progenitor of Anakin via Sith magic. That also makes him Kylo's and Rey's great-grandfather.
>>
>>63806655
should have been like 10 meters

>tfw no space grendel
>>
>>63806569
The movies never said that Plagueis was a Muun, and that's the only canon JJ recognizes.
>>
>>63805227
The real question is how did an alien get to be the head of a human supremacist empire?
>>
>>63806760
eh, true. true.
>>
>>63806636
thanks, id love to see all the unused concept art for stuff like kylo and bb-8 m too bad thatll never happen
>>
>>63806636
Wow, they really pussied out with Kylo. The half android face was cool. Also Maz was way cooler before she became an orange.
>>
>>63806760
The movies does not even state Plagueis is real, and JJ gives no fuck about the prequels or the EU books Plagueis was in.

Also, JJ stated Plagueis is not in the movie, Snoke is a new character, and that he isn't Sith.

What the fuck does it take for you Plagueis conspiracy theorists to see reason?
>>
File: kEKGdEj.jpg (1 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
kEKGdEj.jpg
1 MB, 3104x1746
>>63806636
Finn supposed to be white confirmed
>>
>>63805350
>he's from beyond the galaxy

What?
>>
>>63806894
the place where the black guy wanted to flee from the pub
>>
>>63806929
THE OUTER RIM IS JUST UNEXPLORED PARTS OF THE GALAXY, NOT BEYOND IT

FAGGOT
>>
>>63806976
its beyond once you get far enough :^)
>>
>>63806894
It was in one of those road to Force Awakens novels. Empire build outposts on the edge of galaxy searching for some darkside related bullshit, hinting that a great power is hiding beyond the galaxy. It will likely turn out to be Snoke
>>
>>63807008
They could have done anything... yet instead it looks like something out of harry potter mixed with something from the hobbit.
>>
>>63807053
Wait, JJ is making the fan theory about Sheev taking over the inefficient bureaucracy of the Republic and creating the empire to prepare for an external threat real?
>>
>>63805350
>>63806894
YUUZAN VONG
U
U
Z
A
N

V
O
N
G
>>
>>63807183
>>63807224
No, it's not described as as foreign threat, but means for him to obtain more darkside power/knowledge.

It's not like the Vong EU bullshit.
>>
>>63807183
It wasn't strictly a fan theory in the old EU, though that wasn't Sheev's main motivation. He wanted power like any Sith, but he was aware of the Vong through Anakin (who encountered the 'far outsiders' on Zonoma Sekot) and Tarkin (who's father encountered them) and intended to deal with them swiftly if they invaded.

But Vong or not, he craved power since childhood and would have done anything to gain it in any situation.

It should also be mentioned that Sheev was a believer in the unifying force theory, that there was no dark or light side inherent to the force, that the force was a natural font of power and light/dark are categorizations developed by the beings who use it. So when he talks about the dark side he's not talking about it as an entity distinct in the force (Bogan, in the Bendu 'living force' tradition), but his own nature and how it molds his use of the force.
>>
>>63807224
>>63807183
>"No Sith remains. And the lone Jedi that exists--the son of Anakin Skywalker--possesses an untouchable soul. At least for now. We must instead move towards the dark side. Palpatine felt that the universe beyond the edges of our map was where his power came from. Over the many years he, with our aid, sent men and women beyond known space. They built labs and communication stations on distant moons, asteroids, out there in the wilds. We must follow them. Retreat from the Galaxy. Go out beyond the veil of stars. We must seek the source of the dark side like a man looking for a wellspring of water."

Here you go, this is most likely going to be Snoke's canon origin. He's some sort of a Dark Side originator or something from beyond galaxy.

It's dumb, but JJ wanted to raise the stakes and this is all he could come up with.
>>
>>63807395
>It wasn't strictly a fan theory in the old EU
>talks about nothing but EU

Ok.
>>
>>63806842
>The movies does not even state Plagueis is real
Yes they do, RotS
>>
Snoke is a dumb name
>>
>>63807592
They literally call it a legend bro.
>>
>>63806976
you're getting the Outer Rim confused with the Unknown Regions and Wild Space m8
>>
>Rule of Two is still canon
>dude obviously is really old and damaged
>knows the dark side which should have died with Vader

So leaving Plagueis aside, why does no one ever mention Maul ? I know the design does not fit on first sight, but then again we don't know how his race ages.
>>
>>63807646
Not canon
>>
>>63807627

No they don't, Darth Sheevus calls it a tragedy.
>>
>>63807672
lel plz be true. the butthurt will be off the charts
>>
>>63807684
wrong, TCW made them canon

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown_Regions

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wild_Space
>>
>>63807672
>>Rule of Two is still canon
The fact it existed is canon, but the Sith are gone, and so are is the rule.
>>dude obviously is really old and damaged
Apprently it's hinted he is thousand of years old.
>>knows the dark side which should have died with Vader
The Sith order died with Vader and Sheev, the darkside is something anyone can tap into.
>>
Did Snoke look like this or did he look worse?

Any screenshot of Snoke?
>>
He's Sheev's child molester uncle.
>>
>>63807719

Especially since he technically is not a Sith anymore in the new canon EU.
>>
>>63807697
>not a story the jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend

welp
>>
Calling it.
He trained Sheev.
>>
>>63807742

My point with the rule of two was that there should not have been a second sith master like Sheev.
>>
i thought it would be cool if he was actually plagueis and the reason he looks fucked up and scarred is the result of sheev electrocuting him in his sleep
>>
>>63807697

Doesn't matter actually because the official encyclopedia and some canon novel by the same guy who wrote the Plagueis novel acknowledge him as Sheev's master.
>>
>>63807864
They also acknowledge him as dead by Sheev.
>>
>>63807627
Unfortunately my friend Plagueis canonically existed in the new canon as well. Sorry m800-m800 and m88.
>>
>>63807763
You can't really see his face in the movie but he looks so uninspired
>>
>>63807881

I was quoting the guy doubting he's still canon. Doesn't have anythibg to do with Snoke.
>>
>>63807881
>character whose only traits are being able to both create life and cheat death
>"He's dead bro."

Alright anon.
>>
>>63807897
Cool, too bad he is dead in the new canon. Sry m8.
>>
>>63807627
Yeah, why didn't Sheev just straight up tell Anakin about his Sith Master?
>>
>>63807939
>>63807936
>>
>>63807936
>he could save others, but ironically, he could not save himself

You Plaguies drones are completely retarded. Even after the director of the fucking movie told you he's not in the movie, you still won't let go of this bullshit theory.
>>
Is snoke like actually a giant or was that just due to him being a hologram.
>>
>>63807989
>he could not save himself

Yeah, because he got killed, like everyone's already said.

And he has the power of creating life and cheating death.

So the bottom line is you're almost non-functionally retarded if you think that him being killed by Sheev matters whatsoever.
>>
>>63805227
He was Sheev's former master, having learned how to gain a corporeal form even after death.

he wasn't a hologram, that was his current form
>>
File: Threatofskywalker.png (2 MB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
Threatofskywalker.png
2 MB, 1918x816
>>63808052
hologram
I think it's supposed to be poetry with how the Sheev often had a large hologram of his head
>>
File: 1445559742286.png (209 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
1445559742286.png
209 KB, 890x890
>>63805227
Fucking hate designs like that. Ugly as fuck.

Also, Snoke? Is that a meme or a legit name of the character? If real, are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>63808063
>So the bottom line is you're almost non-functionally retarded
What does that make you then? I mean, you think and obscure and irrelevant character, that no one knows about except EU neckbeards, that's dead will come back in the new movies?

After the director, screenwriter, and the guy in charge of canon already stated the opposite?

What kind of mental problems does it take to ignore everyone working on the movies/canon and still push your asinine fan fiction on everyone?
>>
>>63805227

dat fucking shitty CGI tho
>>
>>63808215

>I mean, you think and obscure and irrelevant character, that no one knows about except EU neckbeards, that's dead will come back in the new movies?

Except he was mentioned in the movies and had a novel just about him which was critically highly praised. I wozldn't call that "obscure".
>>
>>63808215
>What does that make you then?

Someone able to actually evaluate material using rationality. Something beyond you.

>After the director, screenwriter, and the guy in charge of canon already stated the opposite?

Lucas said Han shot first.

Oh, and funny enough they said Doomsday would not be in BvS.

It's almost as if creators want to keep their creations as mysterious as they intend them to be and don't want them spoiled.

But I suppose that's just a little beyond your grasp too, oh well. Bottom line is you're not arguing against me, you're arguing against facts of the canon that you simply cannot change until you somehow get a job as loremaster of Star Wars. Nothing you say is really of any consequence or weight in the end. Things are as they are, it's up to you if you want to accept or deny them.

I'll let you have the last word your autism demands, because I know you've got nothing to say.
>>
>>63808373
>Someone able to actually evaluate material using rationality. Something beyond you.
If you had half a working brain you'd know Disney will never use Plaguies because they don't need him and he offers nothing to them.

>Lucas said Han shot first.
>Oh, and funny enough they said Doomsday would not be in BvS.
Cool straw men and conspiracy theories Ahmed.

>It's almost as if creators want to keep their creations as mysterious as they intend them to be and don't want them spoiled.
Plaguies offers no shock or twist value, he is too obscure for anyone to care. There is no rational reason to hide him from the audience. Which is why they aren't, kek.

>Bottom line is you're not arguing against me, you're arguing against facts of the canon
The canon states all the Sith are gone, Plaguies is dead, and that new darkside power is coming from the outer rim. Oh and JJ said Snoke isn't a Sith, not Plagueis, and that the movie will not have any significant ties to the PT (which it didn't). But hey, you don't care about the facts.

>Things are as they are, it's up to you if you want to accept or deny them.
Good advice. Hopefully you'll look objectively at the facts and realize how retarded you were after the next movie Plagueis and EU free movie. Or you'll keep with your silly conspiracy theories, either way, good luck with your autism.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.