[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen Streets of Fire? I'm watching it now but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
Has anyone seen Streets of Fire? I'm watching it now but I wanted to know if it's good or not.
>>
>>63803558
That opening is probably my favorite film opening of all time. So fucking good.
>>
>>63803558
It's pretty unique. I can't think of a movie that it compares to. Definitely worth it for Diane Lane.
>>
>>63804683
Yeah pretty much no chance of me turning it off after that beginning
>>
>>63805052
And the Willem Dafoe reveal
>>
>>
It starts out good, ends well, but everything in between sucks. Way to much bickering among characters.
>>
I love it.
>>
>>63803558
Great movie, catchy songs, Blasters cameo, early Dafoe. I love Walter Hill movies.
>>
>>63803558
Remember to watch Bubblegum Crisis afterwards. One of the best classic anime, directly inspired by Streets of Fire. The opening scene is equally great.
>>
>>63808408
the '87 mini series?

>>63807827
I remember sneaking into my brother's room to watch his Last Man Standing VHS on sick days
>>
>>63803558
It doesn't really pick up after the beginning.
>>
I tried to watch it and couldn't bear it

I may try to watch it again under the influence of something
>>
>>63803558
>I'm watching a movie right now and wanted to ask online if I should like it or not.
>>
Sis has nice lips
>>
Well that was fun thanks for giving me the confidence to watch the whole thing
>>
The main actor is really wooden. Pretty decent movie besides that.
>>
>>63810707
that's what i notice. he sucks but everyone else was good
>>
>>63803558
stop fucking around with this thread and screenshots and watch the movie

it's great
>>
>>63809304
I really liked that guy. Too bad he died so soon.
>>
File: mmmmm.png (21 KB, 592x533) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.png
21 KB, 592x533
>>63810855

He reminds me of pic related

>>63809304

>tfw she was in the warriors
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.