[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Aunt Beru: Luke's just not a farmer, Owen. He has too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 00000000000000000000.jpg (149 KB, 1371x770) Image search: [Google]
00000000000000000000.jpg
149 KB, 1371x770
>Aunt Beru: Luke's just not a farmer, Owen. He has too much of his father in him

[Whilst smiling and discussing a man who they know slaughtered children like dogs and subjugated many races within the galaxy who weren't human(according to the extended universe)]
>>
He was a good friend.
>>
most of his friends ave gorn
>>
They didn't know he was Dark Vader
>>
I just like to pretend the prequels didn't happen
>>
>>63801761
Honestly that is just the worst. I know we all love the Good Friend meme but for fuck's sake, Owen and Beru barely knew Anakin in the Prequels.
>>
File: 1427308035472.jpg (10 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1427308035472.jpg
10 KB, 250x300
>>63801761
>according to the extended universe
>>
>>63801761
How can prequels be real, if our midichlorians aren't real?
>>
>>63801761
I doubt anyone outside of Palpatine, Obi Wan and Yoda know about the younglings.
>>
Yes, ANH was written separately from ESB and there are some inconsistencies.
>>
>he has the makings of traitorous genocidal dark lord
>twinkle in her eye
>>
>>63801761
Vader consumed by the dark side, he was, the boy you trained, gone he is.
>>
>R2D2: Bleep Bloop. Bleepety Bleep. A Bloop bloop blong. Beep beep wango tango schlango.
>[Hey Obi. We both know my memory has not been wiped since you were there when we last met. We both remember exactly what happened, you dumb fucking cunt. You picked me up from Mustafar after you quartered my former master, then sent me to patrol for over 20 years. Oh, don't worry, I didn't tell C3PO what we'd gone through in the clone wars despite being on the same ship for the entire time Leia grew up. And I know exactly what you're doing pretending not to recognise me and referring to me as 'little friend'.
>[Fuck you, you narcissistic cunt]
>>
Why do you dress like that, aunt Beru?
>>
>>63801761
And then the Uncle responds with "That's what I'm afraid of" in a serious tone, implying they know exactly what his father had done and the gravitas of that thought, you shit eating autist.
>>
>>63802157
/thread
>>
>>63802157
Doesn't explain why Beru is fucking laughing off a genicidal murderer who's also the father of their adopted son.

It's like if Hitler had had a son and some random jews were raising her.

>[Hitler's son]: I want to do something with my life
>[Female Jew]: Lmao he be like his dad, top kek
>[Man Jew]: That's what I'm afraid of to be honest, family.
>>
>>63802348
him*
>>
>>63801761
Who are these people to Anakin again? Nobody right?
>>
>>63803465
Anakin's mom got bought by and married to Lars (fat sweaty guy missing his legs). This made Owen Anakin's step-brother.
>>
>>63802348
That's exactly what that scene is doing.

You are sperging out over a simple scene that even Lucas didn't edit the fuck out in the remaster.
>>
>>63803725
fuck off
>>
do you wish your aunt was like aunt beru?
>>
She's not referencing Anikan's muderous ways, she's referencing his desire for adventure. Owen is talking against it, because he knows what trouble happened to Anakin as a result of being an adventurer.
>>
>>63803888
That's like talking about Hitler's artistic prowess whilst ignoring the fact he killed all those Russians
>>
>>63804025
So you're saying if Hitler had a son and his fosterfolks were trying to keep him down on the farm, it would have been silly for his aunt to get whimsical about the kid's love for painting?
>>
File: 1401046822346.jpg (184 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1401046822346.jpg
184 KB, 500x370
>>63803754
The truth fucking hurts huh?
>>
>>63801761
But obi wan was his dad
Darth vader was cucked
>>
>>63801761
the worst thing is that Luke just dont gave a fuck when his uncles died,but when Obi wan died,a man he barely knows, he almost cried
>>
>>63804472

Idiot.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.