[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL NEW MOVIES ARE SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 241534646.gif (652 KB, 764x720) Image search: [Google]
241534646.gif
652 KB, 764x720
THEY'RE ALL SHIT

EVERYTHING SUCKS

IF YOU THINK A NEW MOVIE WAS "OK" OR "FUN" OR "PRETTY DECENT" YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

THEY ALL SUCK. THEY ARE ALL HORRIBLE. THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE GOOD MOVIE MADE IN THE 21ST CENTURY

FILM IS DEAD. THE NORMIES CAME IN AND THE CORPORATIONS TOOK OVER.
>>
>THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE GOOD MOVIE MADE IN THE 21ST CENTURY
werckmeister chronicles
feel free to check em
>>
Today's movies are nothing but glib facsimiles of past glib facsimiles
>>
>>63800847
>werckmeister chronicles
IT SUCKED SO MUCH YOU DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE NAME RIGHT
>>
>>63800822
Frozen
>>
Don't worry OP Hateful 8 is almost here.
>>
>>63800822
I know this is memeing but its kinda true. Corporations have taken over the industry and are producing the most bland and safest blockbusters. Its lame
>>
File: big black.png (455 KB, 509x506) Image search: [Google]
big black.png
455 KB, 509x506
>>63800822
>THEY ALL SUCK. THEY ARE ALL HORRIBLE. THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE GOOD MOVIE MADE IN THE 21ST CENTURY

>FILM IS DEAD. THE NORMIES CAME IN AND THE CORPORATIONS TOOK OVER.

Hey OP, post your top 10 movies. Let me wreck you right quick. I'm going to bust a nut all over your uneducated, uninformed, and willfully ignorant beliefs. Do it. Do it, faggot. I double dog dare you. I will ANNIHILATE you, pleb.

You know how I know how trash you are, before you even post your list? Oh, and you're either going to pussy out from my challenge, or you're going to struggle to come up with even a list of just ten films and will resort to looking up on the internet lists of the greatest films or all time. So you know what? Post how ever many films your feeble mind can come up with. If you can only make it to six or seven, hey, that's fine. I will still destroy you.

But, anyway, you know how I know you're trash? You throw buzzwords like "normie" and "delusional" and "fun" and other phrases you gleaned from skimming /tv/ over your high school 10th grade winter break. You used these words in an attempt to appear intelligent, or cultured, or knowledgeable. You didn't realize your misuse of these phrases achieved the opposite. It revealed how little you know.

You are stupid. Or underage. Probably both. Why do I even bother to reply to such stupid shit like this... I have literally nothing better to do than post on Friday night /tv/. So let me WRECK YOU RIGHT QUICK OP. Don't back out, coward.
>>
>>63800999
Maybe...just maybe...
>>
>>63800822

all memeing aside, there is definitely a trend in how much exposure a thing gets and it's quality. I assume it's because the more people who get involved in a thing, the thing has to appeal to the lowest common denominator in that group. More people, more likely to get shitty.
>>
>>63801347
EAT SHIT
>>
>>63800822
>>63800847
>>63800915
>>63801347
Copypasta: The thread
>>
>>63801347
This reads like navy seal pasta...
>>
>>63801347
YEAH WELL I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED REVIEWS FAGGOT.
>>
I agree with you OP. The only media I consume now is memes.
>>
>>63801591
>>63801613
>>63801831
>>63801591
>>63801831
It's not copypasta, I wrote that myself right now. I have entirely too much time on my hands.

I watched Tropic Thunder this morning and I was trying to channel Les Grossman.
>>
>>63802186
don't know how you managed to be more autistic than the OP but congrats
>>
>>63802186
Well... It's copy pasta now.
>>
File: 1447896188462.jpg (92 KB, 483x458) Image search: [Google]
1447896188462.jpg
92 KB, 483x458
>>63800847
Essential 21st century-core:
>Prometheus
>Dodgeball
>Tropic Thunder
>Mission to Mars (if 2000 counts)
>Beyond the Black Rainbow
>Speed Racer

It's been a slow century, I'll give OP that. Kino's only hope at this point is the autists. The only true artists left are the ones too spergy to give a fuck what others think. Panos Cosmatos and Hideaki Anno can save us.
>>
>>63800822
I remember when I was 15...
>>
>>63802409
>>
>>63800822
No Country For Old Men
>>
File: diego.jpg (158 KB, 725x463) Image search: [Google]
diego.jpg
158 KB, 725x463
>>63802284
>>63802391
Alright, but I'm still waiting for the OP to stop quaking in fear long enough to rise to my challenge.
I will not be denied.
I will emerge victorious.
I will savor this harvest.

I am a conquistador, and this pleb is an indigenous tribe. The conquistadores laid waste to the weak, as doing so was their right. The right of the conqueror. This conquest is the same. This pleb is mine, MINE, for the taking.

This is my harvest, my thirst, my conquest. The rest of you better get in line.
>>
>implying all movies make it to the big screen
I agree that all commercial films suck duckbills but they're a fraction of cinema
>>
>>63802610
100% sincere
>>
>whatch only Hollywood movies.
>expect them to be good.

hi there reddit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.