[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sicario (2015) Blu-Ray Rips Leaked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: here we go.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
here we go.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Sicario 2015 720p BluRay x264 SPARKS

hot off the press

y'all niggas ready to watch the most entertaining movie of 2015?
>>
>league of cuckold
lmao
>>
>>63797137

memes have taken over your brain
>>
NA thread
>>
>>63797178

I feel bad for Jensen
>>
>>63797269
that's what you get for going to an NA team desu. Look at Febiven and PoE. They're both on great teams while he's stuck with manlets and faggots
>>
>>63797269
He chose to go to NA when he had offers in EU, he can't be upset to have NA players on his team.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>63797378
>>63797415

To be fair, Rush/Sneaky/Jensen is a great core. Too bad Balls sucks and Hai has the reaction times of a Parkinson's patient.

On topic: You guys should watch Hitman.
>>
>>63797458

Saw it in Cinema https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9gcEZMZO8

yep, they should get rid of balls and hai and become an EUNA team like TSM
>>
was this a good movie? just watched the trailer it looks really good but nothings happening in it
can someone explain this phenomenon? is it the trailers soundtrack?
>>
>>63797650

it's intense af senpai
>>
>>63797650
>the trailer it looks really good but nothings happening in it
>can someone explain this phenomenon?

I'm thinking this is an above-average troll, but that's exactly the sort of trailer you want: interesting, but not disclosing.

Watch the movie. It's worth it.
>>
>>63797071
> watching legolegends

fucking normies
>>
>>63797789

Hey man, I just wanted to see the Son of Zeus make his triumphant return.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.