[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have bad taste for still liking this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 3342973-1724067883-butle.jpg (110 KB, 2048x1080) Image search: [Google]
3342973-1724067883-butle.jpg
110 KB, 2048x1080
Do I have bad taste for still liking this movie?
>>
>>63796877
Yeah
>>
Just means you're not a faggot
>>
>>63796877

No, it's fun and great when you're high on DUDE LMAO WEED.
>>
admit it, you only watched it after seeing a billion memes.
>>
Chad:The Movie

>Betafags get killed
>Only Chads are allowed to live
>Homosexual innuendo
>Pro-military
>Taking out hordes of savages
>Dying with honor
>>
It's a cool action movie. Liking it and thinking it's a good movie aren't the same thing
>>
>>63796877
It's a cool action movie and visually stunning.

The problem I had with it was when a bunch of morons acted like it was a historical documentary or something.

Spartans didn't give two shits about freedom or democracy. They wanted to kill or enslave motherfuckers that weren't Spartan.
>>
>>63796877
Nope, it's dope as fuck.
>>
>>63797116
>Spartans didn't give two shits about freedom or democracy. They wanted to kill or enslave motherfuckers that weren't Spartan.
That was a defensive war you dumb shit, spartans were allies of the other city states.
Western civilization as you know it wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them
>>
>>63796964

Ahh, so it's a movie aspies betas could never understand. Gotcha.
>>
>>63797489
>Western civilization as you know it wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them

When will people understand we've always been at war with mudshits and always will be?
>>
File: pepperann.png (254 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
pepperann.png
254 KB, 500x366
>>63796964
A "chad movie," they weren't exactly jock stereotypes, that is so utterly pathetic you would put it like that it just proves you are a cucked-to-death crybabby fag
>>
>>63796877
no, but ur dumb if you think it's anything other than a neat, schlocky action movie
>>
File: ancient-king-persia-11141136.jpg (49 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
ancient-king-persia-11141136.jpg
49 KB, 400x287
>Sparta
>Tiny (looks like muh badass warriors couldn't conquer shit)
>Full of queers
>Killed babies like uncivilized animals
>Had more slaves than actual people
>Left behind nothing of value, just got swooped up by the Romans and that was that
>Greek and therefore not White

>Ancient Persia
>Based Zoroastrian religion (oldest monotheist religion, believes your judgement will come from how well you treat others, all Abrahamic religions descend from this)
>Created huge trade highways before Rome
>Place of advancement and culture (invented war chariots, embroidery, the oldest known combination lock, chain mail, the vertical wind mill, yakhchals aka ancient refrigerators, first in depth taxation system, first mass post system, the Cyrus Cylinder which is considered to be the first universal declaration of human rights, predating the Magna Carta by one millennium)
>White

Spatacucks on suicide watch.
>>
It's a good movie.
>>
>>63799609
>white
The ancient Persians were literally all types of brown
>>
>>63799699
We wuz Persians.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.